Game: ThunderCat Hangman

TWO HEARTS INTERTWINED??

Well done! I expected it to take a little while longer. [emoji50] You’re up, Wilycub.

Thanks, Zax! Normally I’m pretty bad at guessing at this game, but I guess it was the “hearts” part that clued me to the answer.:slight_smile:

Here’s a new one:
_ _ _ _ _ _ & _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I have a strange idea about this one, any U’s?

“Divide and conquer” came to my mind, but I’m not sure if using “&” would be right there LOL.

So, any R?

Some U’s and R’s coming your way, guys!

[B]_ U _ _ U _
&
_ U R R _ _ _

Letters used: U, R[/B]

Bundun & Hurrick!

That was exactly what I was thinking before any letters were even guessed! Those two Bolkins . . .

You guys are faster than Cheetara on caffeine! :slight_smile: I picked the two Bolkins because they did not have the usual letters that people often start off with (A, E, O, S, T). So I thought it would be a while until someone guessed a U and got a hint. How wrong was I? LOL! :biggrin I knew Liam had the right hunch when he went straight for a U.

Your turn Mr. Zax! :slight_smile:

I should have had a guess at it there and then!

1 Like

Here’s a new one!





Are there any E’s?

Quite a few…

_ _ _ _ E
_ _ _ _ E _


_ _ E E _

Letters used: E

Any R’s?

How about a T?

One of each:

_ _ _ _ E
T _ _ _ E R


_ _ E E _

Letters used: E, R, T

Any A’s?

Oh yes.

_ _ A _ E
T A _ _ E R
_ _ A _
_ _ E E _

Letters used: E, R, T, A

Any S’s?

Is it SPACE TANKER XLAM (ZLAM) QUEEN?