Game: ThunderCat Hangman

A couple, yes. [emoji4]

T _ A T
_ _ _ N _ _
L I _ E


T _ L _ I N _

And exactly where I thought they’d be! OK, I think I know the first three words. I’m pretty sure there’s two S’s in there, maybe more?

Just two Sses.

T _ A T
S _ _ N _ S
L I _ E


T _ L _ I N _

It looks like “THAT SOUNDS LIKE JAGA TALKING” - But it can’t be that coz there are no A’s in the last two words. :00

1 Like

Oh, weird. Looking back through the thread, no one ever even asked for an A. I’ve no idea why I filled in that first one. [emoji15]

But, yes, “That sounds like Jaga talking” is correct!

1 Like

No worries, Zax. I myself always get confused when writing a Hangman question. Which is why I often avoid dialogues/quotes! :slight_smile:

Here goes nothing!
[B]_ _ _ _
_ _


_ _ _[/B]

That’s why I always write down exactly what mine are - and, I suppose, why we list the letters used.

OK, I’ll start the ball rolling, and ask for T’s.

Naughty, naughty, No T! :wink:
[B]_ _ _ _
_ _


_ _ _[/B]
Letters used: T

OK then, any I’s?

Any F?

No I’s but one F

[B]_ _ _ _
_ F


_ _ _[/B]
Letters used: T, I, F

Then there must be at least one O.

Any L’s?

No L’s but plenty of O’s

_ O O _
O F
_ O _ _ _ _
_ _ _

Letters used: T, I, F, O, L

Any A’s?

A couple of A’s

_ O O _
O F
_ O _ _ A _
_ A _

Letters used: T, I, F, O, L, A

Are there any E’s?

Any R’s?

No E’s but one R

_ O O _
O F
_ O R _ A _
_ A _

Letters used: T, I, F, O, L, A, E, R

This is tricky. I’m sure if we just get one more letter right - one specific letter that is - the whole thing will fall into place. Any N’s?