Game: ThunderCat Hangman

A yes, E no:


_ A _ _ _ _


_ A _ _

Used: A, E

Any Ns?

That would be a great big N for no!


_ A _ _ _ _


_ A _ _

Used: A, E, N

Perhaps a T?

More T than an English hotel at breakfast time (I can say that, I’m English!)

T _ _ _
T A _ _ _ T
_ _ _ _ T _
_ A _ _

Used: A, E, N, T

Hmmmm, how bout a L?

No L - like christmas then (Noel . . . yeah, I know, sorry!)

T _ _ _
T A _ _ _ T
_ _ _ _ T _
_ A _ _

Used: A, E, N, T, L

1 Like

Haha what about a H than?

Any R’s then?

H yes, R no:

T H _ _
T A _ _ _ T
_ _ _ H T _
_ A _ _

Used: A, E, N, T, L, H, R

This tabbot fights back!

That’s it - never quite sure on the spelling of tabbot, but you got it anyway! Slithe’s reaction in “Mumm-Rana” before he realises that the pig-like being he is trying to rob is actually Lion-O.

Your turn Zax!

Continuing on the line of dialogue theme…






Let me try for a L first

L for lucky guess! Two of them.



L _ _ _


_ _ L _ _ _ _

Ok, lets try an E!

Any T’s?

How about an N?

Yes to all three!

T _ A T
_ _ _ N _ _
L _ _ E


T _ L _ _ N _

I think there must be at least a couple of I’s in this.