Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Damn, that was quick! And correct too! :biggrin When you were guessing “Thundrillium” and “Thundrainium”, I knew that it wouldn’t take you long to reach “Thundrometer”. But I didn’t expect you to get there THIS fast! LOL! Well done! Your, turn, Liam. :slight_smile:

Wow! Well done Liam! I wouldn’t have thought of it in a million years! Least of all with only a couple of Es in the mix.

1 Like

A 12-letter word to do with Thundercats - thundrillium and thundrainium were the obvious starting points. The two E’s at the end implied some sort of meter, so I figured on thundrometer. OK, let’s see:


_ _


Any Rs? I have a guess…

Any A?

No A’s, but plenty of R’s!

_ _ R R _ R
_ _
_ R _ _ _

Mirror of Truth?

Spot on Zax! Your turn!

Okay, here goes:



_ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _

Are there any S’s?

There aren’t!

Bummer. What about a C?

Yes! One C.

_ _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


_ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _

Any I’s?

Any T’s in there?

Tx3 and Ix2!

T _ I C _ _ T _ _ _ I _ _
T _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _

Is there an N in there somewhere?

The game may turn on these Ns…

T _ I C _ N T _ N N I _ _
T _ _ N _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _

Any A’s?

Yep.

T _ I C _ N T _ N N I A _
T _ _ N _ _ _ A
_ A _ _ - _ _ _ _ A _