Are you ok now Liam? Hope you are. If you ever want to share, you can send me a PM.
I have nothing on mind right now for the game, just reconnecting, so if you want to take the turn, it’s yours; otherwise I’ll post maybe tomorrow.
Are you ok now Liam? Hope you are. If you ever want to share, you can send me a PM.
I have nothing on mind right now for the game, just reconnecting, so if you want to take the turn, it’s yours; otherwise I’ll post maybe tomorrow.
I’m getting back on track, although I’m still not 100% with it yet. I was meant to be doing my regular 15-mile walk today, but my body clock rebelled. So I’ll be doing that tomorrow instead. Fortunately, the day was not wasted, I went shopping and got a few things in for my birthday, which is next monday.
Ok, after so long, here it goes.
_ _
_
Ok, after so long, here it goes. It’s kind of easy, but let’s see how you do on it.
_ _
_
Could we start off with a ‘S’?
I’m guessing that the single letter is A, so hit me with all the A’s!
Good start! There are 3 of each.
_ _ _ S
_ _ A _ _
_ S
A
_ _ _ _ _ A _
_ _ _ _ _ _ S _
Letters used: S, A
Nice to see you around adssse!
I think I’ve got three of the words. Any T’s?
Only one T.
T _ _ S
_ _ A _ _
_ S
A
_ _ _ _ _ A _
_ _ _ _ _ _ S _
Letters used: S, A, T
Well, at least it’s the one I was certain of. OK then, I’m sure there must be at least two I’s?
Thanks! Glad to be hear! ![]()
Are there any 'H’s?
I’ll have a crack at it ![]()
“THIS PLACE IS A REGULAR FUNHOUSE”
And Wilycub makes a comeback!!!
Indeed, said by Wilykit in “Tower of Traps”.
Your turn, Wilycub.
Wilycub, would you like to revive this thread?
I most definitely would! Sorry I had forgotten all about this thread and that it was my turn. Thanks for reminding me, adssse!
Here goes:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Any I’s?
Sorry, Liam. No I’s. :frown
So much for my theory that it was either thundrillium or thundrainium - the I’s would have told me right away!
OK, any E’s?
A couple of E’s coming your way! ![]()
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ E _ E _
THUNDROMETER?