Game: ThunderCat Hangman

And a W too please.

Back from my conference with a guess…

Call and it will obey. -Jaga telling Lion-o to call the sword in “Berbils”

CORRECT! Your turn, Mongor!

Here we go…

_ _
_ _


_


_
_ _



_ _
_ _


What about a ‘S’?

That’s what I call a long one lol.

Any N?

_ N
_ _


_
_ N _ _
_
_ _


S _ _ _ N _ _ S _
_ _
_ _
_ _ N _

Letters used: N, S

Are there any 'C’s?

No C’s.

_ N
_ _


_
_ N _ _
_
_ _


S _ _ _ N _ _ S _
_ _
_ _
_ _ N _

Letters used: N, S, C

What about the letter ‘O’?

Three O’s

_ N
_ _


_
_ N O _
_
_ _


S _ _ O N _ _ S _
O _
_ _
_ _ N _

Letters used: N, S, C, O

Any T in the mix?

Four T’s

_ N
_ _
_ _ _ _ T
_
_ N O _
_
_ _
T _ _
S T _ O N _ _ S T
O _
_ _
_ _ N _

Letters used: N, S, C, O, T

Good. it helped me figure out the 8th and 9th word. Just to be sure though, any E?

Three E’s

_ N
_ _
_ E _ _ T
_
_ N O _
_
_ _
T _ E
S T _ O N _ E S T
O _
_ _
_ _ N _

Letters used: N, S, C, O, T, E

“In my heart I know I am the strongest of my kind”?

Cheetara in “Telepathy Beam”

You got it Tygra_Rules!!!

Thanks!

If someone wants to take the chance, please do it. The reson being tomorrow I’m leaving to Spain for 3 weeks and don’t know about the chances to get an nternet connection, so I might be logging in not as regularly as usual and don’t want to slow down the thread.

Hey! Where’s everybody???!!!

I meant to think of one in your absence, but first I was hit by a depression attack, and just as that was lifting, I was hit by a feeling of utter futility about everything. The irony of this is, I have been online a lot in that time, but just not here (my friends on Facebook were getting worried about me, or at least, some of them were). I’m only just about getting halfway back to normal.

Anyway, Tygra_Rules, stack 'em up, it’s your turn still!