I think you might have made a typo here but the answer looks like:
“Ingenuity is called for, not bravery and strength, Lion-O”
Jaga in “Pumm-Ra”
I think you might have made a typo here but the answer looks like:
“Ingenuity is called for, not bravery and strength, Lion-O”
Jaga in “Pumm-Ra”
You’re right! I see the typo now! Sorry for that.
Anyway, your turn Liam.
No harm done.
_ _
Here’s a new one for 'ya!
Is there a ‘S’?
Nope.
_ _
Letters used: S
Hmmmm, perhaps a ‘T’?
Just the one:
_ T
Letters used: S, T
What about any R?
Nope!
_ T
Letters used: S, T, R
This one is hard. Time for a vowel. Any I?
Two I’s - are they enough to see it with?
I T
_ I _ _
Letters used: S, T, R, I
Not yet. What about the Ns?
I figured as much, and was just making a play on words really. One N:
_ N _
I T
_ I _ _
Letters used: S, T, R, I, N
The list almost making a word in itself here . . .
I’m torn between 3 possibilities for the second word (would it be a 33-33-33? lol) . Let’s get rid of one of them. Any D?
I guess you could call it that, although “a 1 in 3 chance” is a more natural way of saying it!
Let’s get rid of one of them. Any D?
Right first time, sir! No others though. I think I can guess what your other options were.
_ N D
I T
_ I _ _
Letters used: S, T, R, I, N, D
OK, now I know there goes an A, but might be more, so bring them on please.
Just the one more - but it does give you a letter in a previously blank word.
I’m guessing your other ideas for the second word were “any” and “one”, as “end” seemed unlikely for a second word.
_ A _ _
A N D
I T
_ I _ _
Letters used: S, T, R, I, N, D, A
Are there any 'L’s?
Plenty - enough for a lot of it to take shape now:
_ A L L
A N D
I T
_ I L L
Letters used: S, T, R, I, N, D, A, L
I am still not 100% sure, but could I see if there are any 'C’s please? ![]()