Game: ThunderCat Hangman

If only! Getting to sleep at night is difficult enough as it is!

OK, here’s a new one for you, and anyone else still playing!


_ _


Et voila!

I wonder where are the others… Wilycub, adssse, Mongor, TRG…

Anyway… small words are the hardest, so let’s start with an O.

Sorry, I have been on the forums but have had trouble keeping up with you guys! :smiley:

I will try to chime in more often.

Good start - there’s two:

_ O _ _ _
O _


Letters used: O

I’ll go for it. Is it Totem of Dera?

Well done, it is exactly that! Your turn!

Thanks. It really hit me out of nothing. I had asked for a letter, and then read took a look at it again and somehow it came to my mind (so I edited my firts post lol).

Here goes the new one:


_ _








OK then, let’s start with the T’s.

One might thought there are a klot of that one, but there area actually just 4:

Here goes the new one:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ T _

_ _



_ _ T



_ T _ _ _ _ _ T


Letters used: T

I must admit, I was expecting some in other places - notably I thought there might be one or two at the start of words. OK then, hit me with the E’s.

Again, 4 of them:

_ _ _ E _ _ _ T _

_ _

_ _ _ _ E _


_ _ T

_ _ _ _ E _ _


_ T _ E _ _ _ T


Letters used: T, H

Again, 4 of them. If you guess 4 every time, you might solve it sooner than you expect :wink:

_ _ _ E _ _ _ T _

_ _

_ _ _ _ E _


_ _ T

_ _ _ _ E _ _


_ T _ E _ _ _ T


Letters used: T, E

How about a ‘S’

Finally! More players!

Don’t take me wrong, Liam. I really enjoyed the game with you, but the more the merrier, right?

Anyway, about the S’s, there are a couple.

_ _ _ E _ _ _ T _

_ S

_ _ _ _ E _


_ _ T

_ _ _ _ E _ _


S T _ E _ _ _ T


Letters used: T, E, S

Don’t worry, I know what you mean! Any A’s?

There are some As, yes.

_ _ _ E _ _ _ T _

_ S

_ A _ _ E _


_ _ T

_ _ A _ E _ _

A _ _

S T _ E _ _ _ T


Letters used: T, E, S, A

And there must be some R’s, n’est-ce pas?

Yes, there are a couple of couples… maybe enough to give some words (or even the whole thing) away.

_ _ _ E _ _ _ T _

_ S

_ A _ _ E _

_ _ R

_ _ T

_ R A _ E R _

A _ _

S T R E _ _ _ T


Letters used: T, E, S, A, R

Are there any 'D’s?

Yes, there are a couple of Ds:

_ _ _ E _ _ _ T _

_ S

_ A _ _ E D

_ _ R

_ _ T

_ R A _ E R _

A _ D

S T R E _ _ _ T


Letters used: T, E, S, A, R, D