Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Just one:

_ I _ E
T _ E M
_ N O T _ E R
_ E _ T

Letters used: O, N, S, R, E, T, I, M

“Give them another belt”?

Correct! Monkian to Slithe in “The Slaves Of Castle Plun-Darr” when the first warp gas grenade wears off. Your turn!

OK, here it goes.

_ _


_ _

_ _



What would you start with?

Good question. A lot of two-letter words, so let’s start with I.

[I] And I there is, but only one. And it’s the first of all.

I _


_ _

_ _



Don’t know why I can’t take off the italics.
[/I]

CTRL+I usually does the job. Highlight if applicable.

Anyhow, any T’s?

I did highlight… weird. Ctrl+I worked though. Thank you!

Anywho, about the Ts, there are two of them.

I T


T _

_ _



Letters used: I, T

Useful on the shorter words. I’m thinking there has to be at least one S.

You’re right, and then right again :slight_smile:

I T
_ S _ _

T _

_ _


S _ _ _

Letters used: I, T, S

In that case, if I’m right, it must have at least two E’s, possibly more.

More it is, and might help:

I T

_ S E _

T _

_ E

_ _ _ _ E _

S _ _ _

Letters used: I, T, S, E

I think I’ve got all the words except the penultimate one. Any R’s?

Sorry, no Rs.

I T

_ S E _

T _

_ E

_ _ _ _ E _

S _ _ _

Letters used: I, T, S, E, R

OK then, D’s. There has to be at least one.

Better than that, there are two (and they could give the whole thing away):

I T

_ S E D

T _

_ E

_ _ _ _ E D

S _ _ _

Letters used: I, T, S, E, R, D

I may have been a little premature when I said all the words except the penultimate one. I’m not certain now about the last one. The first four words are definite though.

There’s obviously at least one O, so let’s have that and any others there might be.

Again, there are two:

I T

_ S E D

T O

_ E

_ _ _ _ E D

S O _ _

Letters used: I, T, S, E, R, D, O

I was having a lie-down just before, and it came to me.

“It used to be called soap” - Mandora to Lion-O in “Mandora: The Evil Chaser”.

Spot on! You should lay down more often lol.

Your turn, Liam.