They went exactly where I expected, and no unexpected ones. BUT if I’ve got this thing right, then I think you’ve misspelled the last words. Is it:
I’ll get you, you miserable interfering rascals
??
They went exactly where I expected, and no unexpected ones. BUT if I’ve got this thing right, then I think you’ve misspelled the last words. Is it:
I’ll get you, you miserable interfering rascals
??
Almost there, except for the last word.
Check out that one again, it has 8 letters and two Ls, and you’re considering only 7 letters and jus one L. Also, you’re considering two As when it has only one.
Also, who said it and in which ep?
OK, I’ve had another think - is the last word FURBALLS?
DING! DING! DING!
We’ve got a winner. Still missing who said it and in which episode, but your turn anyway.
That’s where you’ve lost me, I don’t know who said it.
Here’s the new one:
Let’s see how y’all do with this.
Actually, I chiose that quote because it has a trick. You’d think it was a villain who said it, but it was actually a TC: Tygra to Snarf and Snarfer in “Mad Bubbler”.
And “Let’s see how y’all do with this”… isn’t that too many people? LOL
Anyway, let’s have an O please.
Only one in this:
_ _ O _ _ _ _
Letters used: O
I expected some more. What about an N?
Again, only one in this:
_ N O _ _ _ _
Letters used: O, N
Any S in the mix?
Nope!
_ N O _ _ _ _
Letters used: O, N, S
Sorry again for being late, again put of town.
No S?
Then waht about the Rs?
Don’t worry, so was I.
No S?
Then waht about the Rs?
OK, I tried to do this post once, but it doesn’t seem to have gone through. Internet being a bit sluggish at the moment. One R:
_ N O _ _ _ R
Letters used: O, N, S, R
Enough to figure out that third letter. I know there’s an E in that one, but might be more, so bring them on please.
One in every word!
_ _ _ E
_ _ E _
_ N O _ _ E R
_ E _ _
Letters used: O, N, S, R, E
Still nothing besides that third word, where I know belongs a T. Are there more?
One in almost every word.
_ _ _ E
T _ E _
_ N O T _ E R
_ E _ T
Letters used: O, N, S, R, E, T
Time for another vowel. Any I?
Just the one:
_ I _ E
T _ E _
_ N O T _ E R
_ E _ T
Letters used: O, N, S, R, E, T, I
I think I have the first 3 words now. Just to be sure, any M?