Oh, there’s more than one all right - could even give you the identity of another word!
_ _
_ _ O N O
_ _ N
_ O
_ _ _ _ _ N _
S O
_ _ N
_ _
Letters used: N, T, S, O
Oh, there’s more than one all right - could even give you the identity of another word!
_ _
_ _ O N O
_ _ N
_ O
_ _ _ _ _ N _
S O
_ _ N
_ _
Letters used: N, T, S, O
I think I’ve figured mopst of it, except for that word which is a 50-50, and still trying to figure out the long one.
Just to see if I’m right: I think there are a couple of Cs, but might be more. So, any C?
If I’m right, the two C’s you’re thinking of are where you expect them, and there’s one more that might help you with the long word.
_ _
_ _ O N O
C _ N
_ O
C _ _ _ _ N _
S O
C _ N
_ _
Letters used: N, T, S, O, C
So there must be a couple of As as well, but again, might be more. Are there?
More indeed - and all of them right after the C’s!
_ _
_ _ O N O
C A N
_ O
C A _ _ _ N _
S O
C A N
_ _
Letters used: N, T, S, O, C, A
“If Lion-O can go camping, so can we”. Wilykit in “Mumm-Ra berbil”
Spot on! I’ve always liked that episode, despite its being a classic example of the Lion-O-centric format that I’ve moaned about so many times. This one at least pulls it off convincingly. Especially when Mumm-Ra puts those goggles on at the end - you can see Lion-O thinking his litter tray is going to need some serious emptying there!
Anyway, your turn!
I love that episode as well and, just like you, what bothers me is how Lion-O shows up at the end to compeltely save the day.
Anyway, here’s the new one (giving a big clue for the first word):
_ ’ _ _
Absolutely a big clue - the first letter can only be one thing, but there are two possibilities for what comes after the apostrophe. But I’ll think about that later. Let’s have that I, and any others there may be.
You are right on the first letter. And the good news is ther are more of it:
I ’ _ _
_ I _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I _ _ _ _ _ _ _ I _ _
Letters used: I
OK, let’s have the E’s now. There’s got to be some, and whether there’s one in it or not, it’ll give me the first word!
There are some indeed, maybe even more than you thought.
I ’ _ _
_ E _
_ I _ E _ _ _ _ E
I _ _ E _ _ E _ I _ _
Letters used: I, E
That’s quite a lot! And as there wasn’t one in the first word, let’s have the L’s - as there must be at least two, possibly more!
A lot more.
I ’ L L
_ E _
_ I _ E _ _ _ L E
I _ _ E _ _ E _ I _ _
_ _ _ _ _ L L _
Letters used: I, E, L
This tells me that there must surely be at least two A’s . . .
You’re right, there are exactly two As, not sure if they belong to the place you were thinking of though:
I ’ L L
_ E _
_ I _ E _ A _ L E
I _ _ E _ _ E _ I _ _
_ _ _ _ A L L _
Letters used: I, E, L, A
They went exactly where I thought they would - although I’m no more certain of the early parts of those two words!
OK then, there’s definitely at least one Y, possibly more, so cough up!
There are two of them and, again, might give you a hint for two words:
I ’ L L
_ E _
Y _ _
Y _ _
_ I _ E _ A _ L E
I _ _ E _ _ E _ I _ _
_ _ _ _ A L L _
Letters used: I, E, L, A, Y
I’ve definitely got some ideas now. I think I’ve got everything except the penultimate word. Any N’s?
Only a couple. Do they help? I think yes.
I ’ L L
_ E _
Y _ _
Y _ _
_ I _ E _ A _ L E
I N _ E _ _ E _ I N _
_ _ _ _ A L L _
Letters used: I, E, L, A, Y, N