Well, it gives me a guess at one word anyway. Any E’s?
A couple of them:
_ _
_ _ _ T E _ _
_ E
Letters used: T, E
Again, they’re not where I expected! OK then, how about N’s?
As with the Ts, just the one (might help you to figure out the 3rd word though):
N _
_ _ _ T E _ _
_ E
Letters used: T, E, N
True enough - let’s have that O and any others there are lurking in there!
You have a winner with the Os, as there are several, besides the obvious one:
As with the Ts, just the one (might help you to figure out the 3rd word though):
_ O _
_ O _ _
N O
_ _ _ T E _ _
_ O _
_ E
Letters used: T, E, N, O
That’s quite useful. Any R’s then?
A couple, yes. might help you a lot though:
_ O _
_ O _ _
N O
_ _ _ T E R _
_ O R
_ E
Letters used: T, E, N, O, R
I’m pretty sure I know the last two words now. There has to be at least one S, I’m sure.
You said it, at least one… enough to figure out the long 4th word though:
_ O _
_ O _ _
N O
_ _ S T E R _
_ O R
_ E
Letters used: T, E, N, O, R, S
Enough for a stab at the whole thing, actually. And if I’m right, it’s very apt:
You hold no mystery for me
That’s right. Cheetara to Ta-She in “Doomgaze”.
I planned to post her whole speech, but it was too long, so I wento for the line I liked the most.
OK then. let’s see . . .
_ _
_ _
_ _
_ _
Pick the bones out of that!
Let’s see… any N?
There’s a few. Good place to start, as there’s quite a few words with one in:
_ _
_ _ _ N _
_ _ N
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ N _
_ _
_ _ N
_ _
Letters used: N
Not where I was expecting them though. Let me see, any T?
Nope. No T’s.
_ _
_ _ _ N _
_ _ N
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ N _
_ _
_ _ N
_ _
Letters used: N, T
Hmmm… what about its neighbour the S then?
You’re in luck, there is one. Probably gives you one word.
_ _
_ _ _ N _
_ _ N
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ N _
S _
_ _ N
_ _
Letters used: N, T, S
It does, and it was also the next letter I was thinking in asking for, so give me the Os (if there’s more than one) please.