Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I really thought there would be more. What about the S’s then?

I’m sure you did. But there’s not overly many of anything in this one, I think. I don’t know if that’s a clue or not.

What about the S’s then?

There’s two.

I



_ _
_ _ I _ _ _
S _ _ _ N _ S



_ I _ _

Letters used: I, N, S

It might be a clue. I think if I figure out that long 5th word, I might have it. Any T?

You could be right. Mind you, there’s another word forming now that might help you just as much. There’s four T’s in this one.

I



_ T
T _ I _ T _
S _ _ _ N _ S


T _ _
_ I _ _

Letters used: I, N, S, T

Time for a vowel. I’m sure there’s at least one A (in the 4th word) but might be more, so bring them on!

Well, you’re right about that one A, but there’s no more besides that one:

I



A T
T _ I _ T _
S _ _ _ N _ S


T _ _
_ I _ _

Letters used: I, N, S, T, A

That narrows the options for the other words. I’m taking a risk here: any H?

Right on both counts, it does narrow things down, and there are a couple of H’s - or even three! I nearly forgot one! Here you go:

I


H _ _
A T
T H I _ T _
S _ _ _ N _ S


T H _
_ I _ _

Letters used: I, N, S, T, A, H

Now if you can just work out the second word, you should have it!

Besides the second one, I’m still trying to figure out the fifth word. Any R?

There certainly “R”! Three in fact. Should be useful in helping you figure out that fifth word too:

I


H _ R
A T
T H I R T _
S _ _ _ N _ S
_ _ R
T H _
_ I _ _

Letters used: I, N, S, T, A, H, R

I think there might be one in the sixth word, but might be more, so give me the Os, if any, please.

Correct, and a couple more besides:

I
_ _ O _ _
H _ R
A T
T H I R T _
S _ _ O N _ S
_ O R
T H _
_ I _ _

Letters used: I, N, S, T, A, H, R, O

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I’m at of town with limited access to internet.

Still having some trouble with this one. Any E, besides the obvious ones in the 3rd and 8th words?

Don’t worry about it. There’s a chance I’ll be the same next weekend with any luck.

Still having some trouble with this one. Any E, besides the obvious ones in the 3rd and 8th words?

There’s more than just those two obvious ones, there’s another one that you must suspect I’m sure, and another one besides:

I
_ _ O _ _
H E R
A T
T H I R T _
S E _ O N _ S
_ O R
T H E
_ I _ E

Letters used: I, N, S, T, A, H, R, O, E

Surely you’ve got enough to piece together now!

Is it “I clock her at thirty seconds for the mile” from Pumm-Ra?

Correct. Tygra on Cheetara’s morning jog - if she can average 120mph on a “jog”, what’s her top speed?!

In any event, Tygra_Rules, it’s your turn again! Trying to think how long it was since anyone else last had a go on this, things have got a bit quiet of late!

Yes, I wonder the same. Anyway, as it’s still fun.

Here’s the new one:



_ _



_ _

Hmm, as it stands, there’s nothing that’s immediately obvious in this one, so I’ll take a stab at the T’s.

Just the one:



_ _

_ _ _ T _ _ _


_ _

Just the one:



_ _

_ _ _ T _ _ _


_ _

Letters used: T