Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Is it “I am your master now”? Charr-Nin in “The Evil Harp of Charr-Nin” (and maybe Mumm-Ra in a lot of eps lol).

Spot on! Yes, Char-Nin was who I was thinking of, but now you mention it, it’s quite possible Mumm-Ra said it once or twice. If he didn’t he certainly said things like it.

Anyway, Tygra_Rules, your turn!

Thank yopu. I’m honored, especially when I consider who I was going against… competition was hard this time :smiley:

Here’s the new one:

_


_ _ _ _ _ _ ’ _


_ _



Let’s see. A single letter after an apostrophe can only be one of three things, and a single letter word can only be one of two. Let’s go with I.

Just two… Don’t think they go white you were think y though.

_


_ _ _ _ _ _ ’ _


I _

_ _ I _


Letters usted: I

In that case, let’s have the A’s. If the single letter word isn’t I, it has to be A.

You got luckier now, there are several As

A

_ A _ _ A _

_ _ _ _ _ _ ’ _

_ A _

I _

_ _ I _


Letters usted: I, A

OK then. As the letter after the apostrophe can only be one of three things, let’s identify that. I’ll say S as the most likely.

Nope, it’s not an S. There are some though, so no bullets wasted there, and even might help you solve it out :cool:

A

_ A _ _ A _

_ _ _ _ _ _ ’ _

_ A _

I _

_ _ I S

_ _ S S

Letters usted: I, A

I’m pretty sure I know the last three words, and the first two. Let’s go with T next. If I’m right there’s at least two of them.

There are three!

Again, you might be able to get it now.

A

_ A _ _ A _

_ _ _ _ _ _ ’ T

_ A T

I _

T _ I S

_ _ S S

Letters usted: I, A, T

Are you certain the middle letter of the middle word is an A? I’m pretty sure of the other words, but whatever the middle word is, it doesn’t seem to fit like this.

I’ll ask for the E’s, I’m certain there’s one.

Yup, I’m sure. I doublechecked it since you asked me.

As for the Es, here they come (actually, they solve the word that’s bothering you):

A

_ A _ _ A _

_ _ _ _ _ _ ’ T

E A T

I _

T _ I S

_ E S S

Letters usted: I, A, T, E

A jackal wouldn’t eat in this mess.

Got it! It was Monkian in “Trouble with Time”.

Your turn now.

OK, then, let’s see. OK then, here’s one:

_



_ _






Pick the bones out of this one!

I think the first one is a 50-50 as well. Is there any I?

Right first time. And more besides:

I



_ _
_ _ I _ _ _




_ I _ _

Letters used: I

Mhm… what about the Ns?

Only the one this time.

I



_ _
_ _ I _ _ _
_ _ _ _ N _ _



_ I _ _

Letters used: I, N