Game: ThunderCat Hangman

There are some S’s, yes:

T _ E

S _ _ _ E _

_ E


T _ E

_ E _ _ _ E _

T _ E

S _ _ _ E _

_ E


S T _ _ _

S _ _ E

_ ’ S

Letters used: E, T, S

OK then, let’s have the A’s.

You asked for them and you got 3:

T _ E

S _ _ _ E _

_ E

_ _ _ A _ _

T _ E

_ E _ _ _ E _

T _ E

S _ _ _ E _

_ E

_ A _

S T A _ _

S _ _ E

_ ’ S

Letters used: E, T, S, A

I’m pretty sure there must be at least two N’s, possibly more.

You’re right, there’re two more:

T _ E

S _ _ N E _

_ E

_ N _ A _ _

T _ E

_ E _ _ N E _

T _ E

S _ _ _ E _

_ E

_ A N

S T A _ _

S _ _ E

_ ’ S

Letters used: E, T, S, A, N

Hmm - one that I was expecting hasn’t materialised! OK then, let’s have the O’s.

You were right, there was one more N (might be the one you were expecting). My bad, sorry.

As for teh Os, there are plenty of them.

T _ E

S O O N E _

_ E

_ N _ A _ _

T _ E

_ E _ _ N E _

T _ E

S O O N E _

_ E

_ A N

S T A _ _

S O _ E

_ ’ S

Letters used: E, T, S, A, N, O

OK, I think I’ve got it all worked out except for two words now. Let’s have the R’s - there’s obviously at least two, but I’m counting on more.

And indeed there are more… but only one more:

T _ E

S O O N E R

_ E

_ N _ A _ _

T _ E

_ E _ _ N E R

T _ E

S O O N E R

_ E

_ A N

S T A _ _

S O _ E

_ ’ S

Letters used: E, T, S, A, N, O, R

The sooner we unpack the Feliner, the sooner we can stack some Z’s

And the winner is… Liam!

Your turn, Sir.

Unsurprisingly, as I don’t think anyone else even guessed a letter.

Your turn, Sir.

OK, here goes:

_
_ _




Pick the bones out of that!

Lol!

Ok, the small ones usually are the hard ones, so let’s start with a vowel. Any O?

I had to really think for a moment, as my memory went blank and I’d completely forgotten what it was! Fortunately I have now remembered it:

_
_ _
_ O _ _


_ O _

Letters used: O

Are there any N’s?

Just the one:

_
_ _
_ O _ _


N O _

Letters used: O, N

I’m sure the first one is, as you taught me, a 50-50, so give away the I’s if there’re any.

You’re quite correct. It is an I, but it’s the only one in this:

I
_ _
_ O _ _


N O _

Letters used: O, N, I

I think I’ve figured out the second and last words now. What about an S?

You’re in luck - just. There’s one.

I
_ _
_ O _ _
_ _ S _ _ _
N O _

Letters used: O, N, I, S