Game: ThunderCat Hangman

OK, I’ll go for a vowel now. Any O?

A correct guess - you must have been wondering what was left!

_ O _ _ O _



O _
_ I _ _ _

Letters used: I, S, N, R, O

The remaining letter on the 4th word must be an F, given that it isn’t an N. Might be more though, so give me the F please.

You’re in luck, as there’s more than one F - in fact, it’s possibly enough to give you some vague idea as to what the answer might be!

F O _ _ O _



O F
_ I _ _ _

Letters used: I, S, N, R, O, F

I’m thinking it might be a place rather than a quote… any T?

I shall make no comment on your assessment. As for T’s - yes, there’s a couple:

F O _ _ O _
T _ _


O F
_ I _ _ T

Letters used: I, S, N, R, O, F, T

Figured out the two first ones already. Any A?

Just the one. Could easily give it away if you’ve got the first two words right:

F O _ _ O _
T _ _
_ A _ _
O F
_ I _ _ T

Letters used: I, S, N, R, O, F, T, A

Just to make it sure… no T after that A in the third word?

I know there are a couple, but again, might be more, so give me the Ls please.

Absolutely definite, as you’re about to see!

I know there are a couple, but again, might be more, so give me the Ls please.

Quite a lot more:

F O L L O _
T _ _
_ A L L
O F
L I _ _ T

Letters used: I, S, N, R, O, F, T, A, L

Come on, you must have it now!

I think I do!

“Follow the ball of light” - Mumm-Ra to the Mutants in Unholly Alliance

Correct. He also said it to the Demolisher.

Anyway, Tygra_Rules, your turn!

Yes. I was torn about the quote being said to the mutants or Demolisher lol

Ok, here’s the new one (a little long but kinda easy):



_ _






_ _




_ ’ _

OK then, any E’s in this?

You started with the right foot this time. Lots of Es:

_ _ E

_ _ _ _ E _

_ E


_ _ E

_ E _ _ _ E _

_ _ E

_ _ _ _ E _

_ E



_ _ _ E

_ ’ _

You started with the right foot this time, Liam. Lots of Es:

_ _ E

_ _ _ _ E _

_ E


_ _ E

_ E _ _ _ E _

_ _ E

_ _ _ _ E _

_ E



_ _ _ E

_ ’ _

You started with the right foot this time. Lots of Es:

_ _ E

_ _ _ _ E _

_ E


_ _ E

_ E _ _ _ E _

_ _ E

_ _ _ _ E _

_ E



_ _ _ E

_ ’ _

That’s a pretty good start. OK, give us the T’s now!

Not as good a before, but you still on a roll. 4 Es.

T _ E

_ _ _ _ E _

_ E


T _ E

_ E _ _ _ E _

T _ E

_ _ _ _ E _

_ E


_ T _ _ _

_ _ _ E

_ ’ _

Letters used: E, T (phone home…)

OK then, let’s have the S’s