Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Three Os.

_ _

_ _ _ _ ,

_ E _ _ O _ E

T O

_ _

_ _ _ _ _ E

_ _ O _ E

Letters used: T, E, S, O

OK then, any N’s?

Juts one.

_ _

_ _ N _ ,

_ E _ _ O _ E

T O

_ _

_ _ _ _ _ E

_ _ O _ E

Letters used: T, E, S, O, N

I was definitely hoping for more. OK well, any A’s?

Your wish is my command, then. More As

A _

_ _ N A ,

_ E _ _ O _ E

T O

_ _

_ _ _ _ _ E

A _ O _ E

Letters used: T, E, S, O, N, A

Hmm, well, starting to take some shape, but still indeterminate. Oh well, let’s have the R’s.

You’ll have to shape it a little more, as there are no Rs.

A _

_ _ N A ,

_ E _ _ O _ E

T O

_ _

_ _ _ _ _ E

A _ O _ E

Letters used: T, E, S, O, N, A, R

Eek! OK then, let’s see if the I’s have it!

You might have thought there was at least one I for sure, reight? But you were wrong. No Is..

A _

_ _ N A ,

_ E _ _ O _ E

T O

_ _

_ _ _ _ _ E

A _ O _ E

Letters used: T, E, S, O, N, A, R, I

This does narrow things down a bit, but I think I’ve got an idea:

Ah, Luna, welcome to my humble abode

The only bit I’m not sure about here is Luna, but I can’t think of anyone else with the right shape name!

You’re right Liam! Your turn.

I wasn’t sure at first about including the word “Ah” as it’s an interjection, but decided to do it anyway.

And a season 2 line moreover! Unusual for me! On the other hand, with so many common letters absent, I had to think, and “abode” was the word that pointed me in the right direction, along with “my”.

Right then, pick the bones out of this!




_ _


And as I was typing these dashes, I noticed that it has the exact same word lengths as my previous one! But rest assured, this is, as the Monty Python boys say, something completely different.

But let’s start with the same letter anyway… any I?

Just the one I this time:




_ _
_ I _ _ _

Letters used: I

Hmmm… interesting. Any S?

Nope.




_ _
_ I _ _ _

Letters used: I, S

For Jaga! Any N then?

Nope!




_ _
_ I _ _ _

Letters used: I, S, N (hmm, Babylon 5’s news channel!)

Lol!

What phrase is it?

And where’s everybody?

Ok, any R?

Again - nope!




_ _
_ I _ _ _

Letters used: I, S, N, R