Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Indeed - I was sure that middle word was “Rataro’s”

But on that note, let’s have the R’s now!

Hey guys, how about we also get the Trivia and Quintet Games moving again? :slight_smile:

I just bumped both of them. :slight_smile:

As for this puzzle… any A’s?

Now we’re talking. Several Rs… and some As as well, Zax!I think there are enough of them to give it away already.

I

_ E A R

_ _ _ R

_ A T _ E R ’ S

_ _ I _ E

I N

_ _ _ R S

Letters used: T, S, I, N, E, R, A

I hear your father’s voice in yours

  • Lynx-O to Lion-O at the end of Thundercats Ho!

That’s right!

I like that line. To me, it marked the moment in which the TCs, and mostly everyone, recognized Lion-O as an adult and not just a kid in a man’s body.

Your turn, Liam.

OK then, here’s an easy one:




_ _


Thanks for that, Tygra_Rules!

Here’s an easy one for you all:




_ _


At least, I think it’s going to be easy! But you never can tell with these things!

As you say, let’s start with a 50-50. Any I?

The “50-50” refers to situations or word types where it can only be one of two things. For example if there’s a one-letter word, then it can only be an A or and I. Equally, a single letter after an apostrophe can only be one of three things, T, S or D. In this scenario, there’s no such “it can only be . . .” things.

But there are three I’s:

_ _ _ _ _ I



I _
_ _ _ I _

OK, got it :cool:

I’ll give it a try, having in mind you said it’s a really easy one: “Safari Joe does it again” - Safari Joe in, well, “Safari Joe”. Oh, and in “Fond Memories”.

Spot on, Tygra_Rules! The only unforgettable catchphrase belonging to a guest character!

Your turn!

Thanks.

It was a constant change of mind and post, you know? First I asked for the T (following the 50-50 thing, I was pretty sure the last letter in the 4th word was either an S, an N, an F or a T, and thought N and t were the kore probable ones), and edited my post to change it for an N. After that I actually turned my PC off.

Later I was watching a video in which two guys were fighting and the winner rolled the loser over and stepped his foot over, and it reminded me of the Safari joe scene when he biot Panthro I thought “How humilliating for Panthro”… and then I tried to remember the catchphrase… was it “Safari Joe did/does/makes/made it again”?

Then it came to my mind! All the Is there… I turned the PC on again hoping nobody had solved it already, and looked for it… it fit! And the word I wasn’t sure about must have been “does” (because I was pretty sure it wan’t “made”).

Anyway, here’s the new one:

_ _ _ _ ,


_ _

_ _



It’s always nice when you suddenly get it. Like me with the miniaturising potion of Tutantiny (I just kept getting the adjective wrong at first!).

OK then, looking at your new one, any T’s?

It is, sin’t it?!

About the Ts, there’s one.

_ _

_ _ _ _ ,


T _

_ _



PS. I’m adding a 2-letters first word which I previously decided not ot include because it might be a tricky one and didn’t know if it was going to count, but decided to include it anyway.

Letters used: T

Hmm, OK then. Any E’s?

Yes, some of them.

_ _

_ _ _ _ ,

_ E _ _ _ _ E

T _

_ _

_ _ _ _ _ E

_ _ _ _ E

Letters used: T, E

OK then, any S’s? This one strikes me as tricky.

Nope, no S. Sorry.

_ _

_ _ _ _ ,

_ E _ _ _ _ E

T _

_ _

_ _ _ _ _ E

_ _ _ _ E

Letters used: T, E, S

OK then - we know there has to be at least one O, so let’s see how many others there are.