Game: ThunderCat Hangman

_ _ N _
_ _ U R
_ E _ _,
_ N S _ _ E N T
T U R _ E _.

Letters used: E,R,S,T,N,U

Wow! This’ve been movong fats! Any M?

One M…

M _ N _
_ _ U R
_ E _ _,
_ N S _ _ E N T
T U R _ E _.

Letters used: E,R,S,T,N,U,M

I think I’ve figured out 2 words. Any I?

2 I’s

M I N _
_ _ U R
_ E _ _,
I N S _ _ E N T
T U R _ E _.

Letters used: E,R,S,T,N,U,M,I

Ok, none of the ones I thought I’ve figured out were correct :o so I think NOW I have 2 figured out.

I’ll give it a shot: “Mind you beak, insolent turkey”. Chilla in Vultureman’s Revenge

You are correct!

I feared I wasn’t!

Ok, here’s the new one:

_



_ _ _ _ _ _ ’ _


_ _


I feared I wasn’t! Ok, here’s the new one:

_



_ _ _ _ _ _ ’ _


_ _


A couple of 50-50s here. I’ll start with T?

Just one.

_



_ _ T _ _ _ ’ _


_ _


Letters used: T

Just one, so I guess 50%? Lol

_



_ _ T _ _ _ ’ _


_ _


Letters used: T

Actually thinking about it, that was a 1/3 guess. I’ll take the next most likely for that blank - S?

Sorry I reply just now, was super busy last night.

Yes, a couple of S (one was 50-50 given the ’ and the fact it wasn’t a T)

_



_ _ T _ _ _ ’ S


_ _

_ _ _ _ S

Letters used: T, S

Let’s tackle the other 50-50 now. Let’s have the I’s!

Some more.

I



_ _ T _ _ _ ’ S

_ _ I _ _

I_

_ _ _ _ S

Letters used: T, S, I

In that case, let’s have the N’s!

Just one

I



_ _ T _ _ _ ’ S

_ _ I _ _

I N

_ _ _ _ S

Letters used: T, S, I, N

I think I know the middle word already. So I’ll focus on letters that I don’t think are in it. Any E’s?

You might want to check your thoughts, as there’s an E on the middle word, and 2 more.

I

_ E _ _


_ _ T _ E _ ’ S

_ _ I _ E

I N

_ _ _ _ S

Letters used: T, S, I, N, E