Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Holy bleep! This is getting weird! OK then, any N’s?

And again, a couple of them (I think I’ve figured out your sequence: 0-2-0-2 lol).

_ _


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ N

_ _ _ _ _ I N I

Letters used: T, I, S, N

How about an E or two?

One is the number

_ _


_ _ E _ _ _ _ _ N

_ _ _ _ _ I N I

Letters used: T, I, S, N, E

OK, you overgrown zucchini- Tygra in Mossland Monster

That’s it! Well done, Mongor! Your turn.

May I ask how did you figure it out?

I just decided to go on with the Tygra’s quotes lol

No wonder I didn’t have a clue, as my season 2 knowledge is minimal.

Of course, the fact that you gave us a Tygra quote is no surprise :wink:

Lol. You should have known better lol. To be fair though, I’ve given some Cheetara, Willa and Monkian quotes as well :cool:

I figured it out because not many words in English end with “ini”…plus, it comes from one of my favorite season 2 episodes.



_ _ _ _,


_ _ _ _ _ _.

Plus over here we say courgette. I don’t know if the word zucchini is actually Italian in origin, or just an Americanism. Doesn’t really matter to me, it’s not a word we use.



_ _ _ _,


_ _ _ _ _ _.

OK then, any E’s?

There are three E’s.



_ E _ _,
_ _ _ _ _ E _ _
_ _ _ _ E _.

Promising start. Let’s have the R’s then.

There are 2 R’s.


_ _ _ R
_ E _ _,
_ _ _ _ _ E _ _
_ _ R _ E _.

Letters used: E,R

Side note: Has everyone been stumped by my last trivia question? No one has guessed anything.

Well, I’m certainly stumped by it - but then I’m stumped by most of season 2 to be honest.

Any S’s?

One S…


_ _ _ R
_ E _ _,
_ _ S _ _ E _ _
_ _ R _ E _.

Letters used: E,R,S

Curiouser and curiouser! OK then, any T’s?

Two T’s…


_ _ _ R
_ E _ _,
_ _ S _ _ E _ T
T _ R _ E _.

Letters used: E,R,S,T

Was hoping for more. OK, one last thing before I hit the sack, any N’s?

Only three N’s…
_ _ N _
_ _ _ R
_ E _ _,
_ N S _ _ E N T
T _ R _ E _.

Letters used: E,R,S,T,N

I think I know three of the words now. Any U’s?