Game: ThunderCat Hangman

There’s a couple:

I


_ _


_ _



_ I _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Letters used: I

Seeing that nobody is asking for a letter, I’ll go again. Any S?

Yes, there’s a few of them:

There’s a couple:

I
_ _ _ S S
_ _
_ _ _ _ S
_ _



_ I _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ S

Letters used: I, S

What about the Ns?

There’s a couple:

I
_ _ _ S S
_ _
_ _ N _ S
_ _



_ I _ _ _ _ _ N _ _ S

Letters used: I, S, N

I’ve already figured out the first 3 words, and I think there are some Es on them, but might be more, so I’ll ask for them. Any Es?

You’re in luck, there are indeed more:

I
_ _ E S S
_ E
_ _ N _ S
_ _



_ I _ _ E _ E N _ E S

Letters used: I, S, N, E

Are there any R out there?

There’s a couple - three in fact, including two in the so-far-still-blank words, moreover!

I
_ _ E S S
_ E
_ _ N _ S
_ _
_ _ R _
_ _ R
_ I _ _ E R E N _ E S

Letters used: I, S, N, E, R

Almost there. Give an O please.

I’m sure you’d rather have both of them, so I’ll give you both:

I
_ _ E S S
_ E
_ _ N _ S
_ O
_ _ R _
O _ R
_ I _ _ E R E N _ E S

Letters used: I, S, N, E, R, O

“I guess he wants to bury our differences”.

My fav Tc Tygra to himself about Driller in “Jackalman’s Rebellion”.

Spot on! I thought you might get that one.

I always thought it seemed a bit random the way the Driller just turned and “ran” (downwards!). It didn’t seem like he’d had the fight knocked out of him, so I was expecting him to pop up again at any moment. One of so many problems with the episode . . .

In any event, your turn!

I’m with you in that one; it’s not like Tygra took his crossbow away or anything like that. Anyway, I really enjoyed that episode.

Here’s the new one, kinda short:

_ _




OK then, any T’s to start with?

Nope, not even one.

_ _




Letters used: T

Shock result already! OK then, any I’s?

A couple of them:

_ _



_ _ _ _ _ I _ I

Letters used: T, I

I’m sure that’s a big clue, but I don’t know quite where to probe. So I’ll ask for S’s.

Again, zero…

_ _



_ _ _ _ _ I _ I

Letters used: T, I, S