Game: ThunderCat Hangman

There’s a few:

_ _


_ _
I _
_ I _ _
_
_ I S _
_ _
_ _ _ _ R

Letters used: S, N, R, I

Got to go for a couople of hourse, but before, what about a T?

Now you’re in luck! There’s five!

_ _
T _ _ _
T _
I T
_ I _ _
_
_ I S _
T _
_ _ T _ R

Letters used: S, N, R, I, T

I Know there are some but might be more, so give me te Os please.

You’re in luck, as there’s a few, and indeed enough to start you on the path to identifying the answer:

_ _
T O O _
T O
I T
_ I _ _
_
_ I S _
T O
_ _ T _ R

Letters used: S, N, R, I, T, O

HE TOOK TO IT LIKE A FISH TO WATER!

(Panthro’s answer when Tygra asks whether Lion-O can drive the Tank)

Shall I post a new one?





Spot on, sir - and welcome back!

Shall I post a new one?

Well, it’s normally customary to wait for confirmation from the previous question-setter, but as you did get the answer right, I can’t hold it against you!





OK then, let’s see - any E’s?

There are, yes! Also, I just realized that this puzzle should have a question mark at the end, so I’ve included that, too.

_ _ _ _ _ E


_ E _ _ _ _ _ _ _ E _
_ _ _ _ ?

Letters used: E

OK then, any R’s?

Any S on the mix?

There are some R’s and S’s, yes!

S _ _ _ _ E


_ E _ _ R _ _ _ _ E S
_ _ _ _?

Letters used: E, R, S

The R wasn’t where I was imagining. OK then, let’s see the A’s!

Here are the A’s:

S _ _ _ _ E


_ E _ _ R A _ _ _ E S
A _ _ _?

Letters used: A, E, R, S

I’ve got a feeling that third word is the clue, but I can’t think what it is offhand.

OK then, let’s see the T’s.

And I’ll ask for the Ns.

N’s and T’s will definitely help:

S _ _ N _ E


N E _ T R A _ _ _ E S
A _ _ _?

Letters used: A, E, N, R, S, T

Sponge fog neutralizes acid?

Yes, it does! You got it, Liam, and now you’re up.

ACK! Just been hit by the “pending moderator approval” notice! Let’s try this again!

OK Zax, thanks. I’ve thought of one.

_


_ _


_ _




Pick the bones out of this! Assuming it goes through this time, at least! If it doesn’t, then I’m going to have to pour a bottle of ultrasolvin over a moderator or two as punishment!

I’ll start with a vowel for a change. Any I?