Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I’ll admit, the lack of other I’s in such a long quote was a surprise. OK then, any T’s?

I know, right? I chose this one because it has a few of every letter mwahahahaha…

You got a little luckier with the Ts though: 3 Ts.

I



T _ _ _,




_ _

T _ _

_ _ _ T _ _

Used letters: I, T

EVERY letter? Wow, that’s quite a claim. Well, let’s press on with the more common ones first. Any E’s?

Lol, I meant, every letter that will appear (not every letter in the alphabet lol).

You got luckier every time: 4 Es:

I


E _ E _ _

T _ _ _,




_ _

T _ E

_ _ _ T E _

Used letters: I, T , E

Not too bad, but still plenty of gaps. There must be a few R’s now!

Yup, 3 Rs, which might give you some help.

I


E _ E R _

T _ R _,



_ R _ _ _ _

_ _

T _ E

_ _ _ T E _

Used letters: I, T , E, R

Certainly helping piece a few words together. OK then, any O’s?

Again, 4 Os, but might be enough to give you some clues :thumbsup:

I

_ _ O _

E _ E R _

T _ R _,

_ O O _


_ R _ _ _ _

O _

T _ E

_ _ _ T E _

Used letters: I, T , E, R, O

Are there any Y’s?

Some, yes:

I

_ _ O _

E _ E R Y

T _ R _,

_ O O _


_ R _ _ _ Y

O _

T _ E

_ Y _ T E _

Used letters: I, T , E, R, O, Y

“I know every turn, nook and cranny of the system.”

  • Tygra, “The Slaves Of Castle Plun-Darr”

That’s right, Liam! Well done!" I tried to think of a hard one, but seems you’re more than clever lol.

Just one mistake: the episode isn’t “Slaves of Castle Plun-Darr” but “Pumm-Ra”, when Mumm-Ra/Pumm-Ra took Cats lair and the TCs were discussing how to get in.

I like it because, after Tygra said it, Lion-O retorted, in the most childish way, “But I have the Sword”, and then Jaga’s ghost kinda lectures him. One of the few times we got to see Lion-O acting as the kid he is rather than like the man everyone sees, remebering us he’s still a boy in the a grown-up’s body.

I think I have the kind of logical mind, coupled with a very powerful memory (seriously, I’m not trying to boast here, but my memory is my superpower), that is well suited to getting these.

Just one mistake: the episode isn’t “Slaves of Castle Plun-Darr” but “Pumm-Ra”, when Mumm-Ra/Pumm-Ra took Cats lair and the TCs were discussing how to get in.

Yes, of course. Careless of me!

You know why I did that? I got confused with how many episodes form the establishing arc of the series. I always class the “establishing episodes” as the first six, up to and including Pumm-Ra, whereas the extended version of Exodus just covers the first four. But really and truly, it should be the first six because Pumm-Ra has the perfect ending for this:

“I hope we never see it [Mumm-Ra] again!”
“But you know that we will!”

I like it because, after Tygra said it, Lion-O retorted, in the most childish way, “But I have the Sword”, and then Jaga’s ghost kinda lectures him. One of the few times we got to see Lion-O acting as the kid he is rather than like the man everyone sees, remebering us he’s still a boy in the a grown-up’s body.

Agreed. It’s like he’s saying, “but I’m the hero of this show!” - to which Jaga says, “the hero isn’t always right!”

Or, to put it another way, Lion-O turns into William Shatner for a moment!

OK, so, my turn:

_ _


_ _
_ _


_


_ _


Lol! You made me laugh.

I’ll start with a usually 50 one. Any S?

There is, but just the one:

_ _


_ _
_ _


_
_ _ S _
_ _


Hhhmmm… what about an N then?

Negative on that one!

_ _


_ _
_ _


_
_ _ S _
_ _


Letters used: S, N

Waht about the Rs then?

Again, only the one:
_ _


_ _
_ _


_
_ _ S _
_ _
_ _ _ _ R

Letters used: S, N, R

OK, time for a vowel. Any I?