Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Are there any Ts?

Again, there’s a couple of them:

_ O _
T R _ _ _
_ _ R _ _ _
_ _
_ _ S _ _ _ _ _
T _ _ S


Letters used: O, S, R, T

What about any L’s?

Also,time for a vowel. Any I?

One L, and three I’s. Probably enough for someone to guess the whole thing now.

_ O _
T R _ L _
_ _ R _ _ _
_ _
I _ S _ _ _ I _
T _ I S


Letters used: O, S, R, T, L, I

Figured out 4 words, still 3 to go. Any N (I think there’s one, but might be more)?

Three N’s - and surely a bit more falls into place!

_ O _
T R _ L _
_ _ R N _ _
_ _
I N S _ _ N I _
T _ I S


Letters used: O, S, R, T, L, I, N

The kast word is the one bugging me lol

Are there any E?

A couple, but none in the last word!

_ O _
T R _ L _
E _ R N E _
_ _
I N S _ _ N I _
T _ I S


Letters used: O, S, R, T, L, I, N, E

Sure no more Is? Say… the 4th letter of the 5th word?

Yes, you’re quite right, my mistake, I do apologise!

_ O _
T R _ L _
E _ R N E _
_ _
I N S I _ N I _
T _ I S


Letters used: O, S, R, T, L, I, N, E

It didn’t help though lol, I just wanted to make sure that I had the correct word on my mind. Still trying to figure out that tiny last word…

Give me the As, please.

Three A’s. Come on, it must be obvious now!

_ O _
T R _ L _
E A R N E _
_ _
I N S I _ N I A
T _ I S
_ A _

Letters used: O, S, R, T, L, I, N, E, A

I’ll give it a shot: “you truly earned my insignia this way”

VERY NEARLY right - close enough for me to say you should be allowed a second chance before anyone else makes a guess.

Duh me! How couldn’t I see it and get that one wrong?

What about “You truly earned my insignia this day”?

NOW you’ve got it! Your turn!

Should have known better. Again, iyour quotre was form an episode I posted a quote before :wink:

Now, here’s the new one

_



_ _ _ _,




_ _



That’s a long one - OK, let’s start with the 50-50 at the start. Any I’s?

Usually there are a lot of them, and being such a long quote, I bet you thought there were quite a few, but there’s only one:

I



_ _ _ _,




_ _



Used letters: I