No O’s and plenty of T’s
[B]_ _ T _
_ _ _ ’ T
_ _
T _ _ _ T _ _[/B]
Letters used: O, T
No O’s and plenty of T’s
[B]_ _ T _
_ _ _ ’ T
_ _
T _ _ _ T _ _[/B]
Letters used: O, T
Must be at least one A then.
I’ll call for the easy/obvious one: an N please.
Both letters are there
_ A T _
_ A N ’ T
A _ _ A _ _
_ _
T _ _ _ T _ _
Letters used: O, T, A, N
Lol, the used letters spell OTAN (the Organization for the North Atlantic Treaty).
Anyway, any R?
Just one solitary R. ![]()
_ A T _
_ A N ’ T
A _ _ A _ _
_ _
T R _ _ T _ _
Letters used: O, T, A, N, R
I have figured out the second one (j/k lol); but I do think I have the first one.
Any S?
A couple of S’s there. ![]()
_ A T S
_ A N ’ T
A _ _ A _ S
_ _
T R _ S T _ _
Letters used: O, T, A, N, R, S
Cats can’t always be trusted.
Should have known that! It’s from the same ep I posted a quote last week!
Exactly! And since you were picking all the letters I thought that you would guess it first. ![]()
You are correct, Liam. Your turn.
Well, when it comes to this game, as we say in Spanish, “nadie sabe para quién trabaja” (nobody knows who he/she works for) lol.
Right-o. Here goes. Funny, this game seemed to have slowed to almost nothing, but since we started doing mostly quotes in it, it’s picked up speed again (I suppose because it gives us lots more ideas to think of). Probably completely killed off the quote game though!
Anyway, here it is:
_ _
LOL! That’s exactly what I was thinking! ![]()
LOL, you’re right!
Anyway, any O?
Just the one O in this one.
_ O _
_ _
Letters used: O
Is there a ‘S’?
Better than that, there’s two:
_ O _
_ _
_ _ S _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ S
Letters used: O, S
What about the Rs?
Yes, there’s a couple of them:
_ O _
_ R _ _ _
_ _ R _ _ _
_ _
_ _ S _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ S
Letters used: O, S, R