Game: ThunderCat Hangman

NOW I’ve got it!

“Cats don’t always land on their feet!”

That’s right! Monkian said it in “Monkian’s Bargain”.

Your turn, Sir.

Yeah, I thought I could hear it in Monkian’s voice - it was when he imprisoned Tygra in one of those spheres, wasn’t it?

Your turn, Sir.

I wasn’t expecting to have to think of another one so quickly . . . let’s see . . .


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ,


_ _ _ _ _ _ ,


_ _ !

Yes. I don’t know though why he didn’t just leave Tygra to drown in the river. Didn’t he know that “Tygra can’t swim unless being invisible”? lol And even without knowing it, why imprisoning him instead of just letting him fall to the water. Mutants were silly indded!

As for the game, I’ll go with a vowel right now (I have to leave in a couple of minutes… hopefully no one will solve it before I do… although it seems it’s you and me lately lol).

So, what about an E?

Well, that’s probably another case for saying that he’d done something about that after the Safari Joe episode - especially as we’re putting The Fireballs Of Plun-Darr right after it (in which he is still able to swim after turning visible, so as far as Monkian is concerned, Tygra can swim and that’s that).

As for the game, I’ll go with a vowel right now (I have to leave in a couple of minutes… hopefully no one will solve it before I do… although it seems it’s you and me lately lol).

So, what about an E?

I can do better than that, I can give you four E’s.

_ E _ _ _ _ _
E _ _ _ _ E _ ,


_ _ _ _ E _ ,


_ _ !

Letters used: E

This one is a long shot, but are there a y Hs?

A long shot indeed, and wide of the mark. No H’s

_ E _ _ _ _ _
E _ _ _ _ E _ ,


_ _ _ _ E _ ,


_ _ !

Letters used: E, H

As Slithe would say, any S-S-S in there? :slight_smile:

Nope, and it doesn’t matter how many times you type the letter, there’s still none in this one!

_ E _ _ _ _ _
E _ _ _ _ E _ ,


_ _ _ _ E _ ,


_ _ !

Letters used: E, H, S

What about any Rs then?

We have the basic education system here - three R’s. Only these really are R’s! (And they might give you a clue!)

R E _ _ _ _ R
E _ _ _ _ E _ ,
_ R _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ E _ ,


_ _ !

Letters used: E, H, S, R

Sounds like something a Berserker would say lol

Any O please?

I was referring to “reading, writing and arithmetic”, which are commonly referred to as “the three R’s” - not entirely correctly from a linguistic point of view, but the terminology has been in use for a couple of centuries or so . . .

Any O please?
[/QUOTE]

Several:

R E _ _ _ O R
E _ _ _ _ E _ ,
_ R _ _ _ _ O _
_ O _ _ E _ ,


_ O !

Letters used: E, H, S, R, O

I meant to say the phrase sounds like something a berserker would say with all the Es and Rs lol. Any N on the mix.

Yes, two of 'em.

R E _ _ _ O R
E N _ _ _ E _ ,
_ R _ _ _ _ O N
_ O _ _ E _ ,


_ O !

Letters used: E, H, S, R, O, N

REACTOR ENGAGED, TRACTION LOCKED, ALL GO! :panthro:

Spot on! The Thundertank is moving! Your turn, Wilycub!

Thanks, Liam! :smiley: Here goes nothing:

[B]_ _ _ _
_ _ _ ’ _


_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _[/B]

OK then, let’s start with O.

There’s definitely at least one T there, so bring it on please.