Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I can give you two:

Y _ _ ’ R _
_ R Y I _ _


_ _ R _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
_ _ S _


Y _ _ R
_ _ S _

Letters used: R, Y, H, I, S

I think I have worked out the first 4 words, but are you sure the first letter in the fourth one isn’t an H?

Any P out there?

You’re quite right - my mistake. There is one H. No P’s though:

Y _ _ ’ R _
_ R Y I _ _


H _ R _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
_ _ S _


Y _ _ R
_ _ S _

Letters used: R, Y, H, I, S, P

Feel like wasting turns here, but give the Os please.

I don’t think that’s a wasted turn at all - it might be quite revealing, as there’s quite a few of them:

Y O _ ’ R _
_ R Y I _ _
_ O O
H _ R _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
_ _ S _
_ O_ _ O _
Y O _ R
_ O S _

Letters used: R, Y, H, I, S, P, O

I think I have figured out every word but the long one lol. Is there any L?

This should give you that one! There are some L’s:

Y O _ ’ R _
_ R Y I _ _
_ O O
H _ R _
_ _ _ _ _ L _ _ _ .
_ _ S _
_ O L L O _
Y O _ R
_ O S _

Letters used: R, Y, H, I, S, P, O, L

I think I’m “trying too hard” lol. Any N 8besides the obvious one)?

Yes, and it should be clear enough by now:

Y O _ ’ R _
_ R Y I N _
_ O O
H _ R _
_ _ _ _ _ L _ _ N .
_ _ S _
_ O L L O _
Y O _ R
N O S _

Letters used: R, Y, H, I, S, P, O, L, N

“You’re trying too hard jackalman. Just follow your nose”?

Spot on! Cheetara’s only line in the scene that features the first ever appearance of her theme. Your turn!

Yay! It took me a while to figure out Jackalman.

Here it goes the new one, kinda easy, but I always liked it.


_ _ _ '_



_ _



Easy is subjective at this point. Any O’s?

You’re right, both the “easy” topic and in the Os, although one of it was prettu obvious. But just a couple of them :wink:


_ O _ '_



O _



OK, let’s try for the N’s then. It’s looking pretty 50-50 what the second word is already.

Got a little, just a little luckier… three Ns.


_ O N '_


_ _ N _

O N



I’ll fill in the obvious blank next then - there has to be at least one T, probably more.

There are more indeed, and might give you some words as well (and maybe the whole thing?).

_ _ T _

_ O N ’ T


_ _ N _

O N

T _ _ _ _

_ _ _ T

Don’t overestimate me right now, my whole body went on strike today, I was going to be doing my 15-mile walk as per usual, but I woke up and my muscles just said “no!” It’ll take me a few more letters to get this one.

Any E’s?

Lol ok, sometimes our body demands us to give it a rest. Fair and necessary!

And yes, some Es that will help you with the second part of it (and again, might give it away).

_ _ T _

_ O N ’ T


_ _ N _

O N

T _ E _ _

_ E E T