Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I’m still not sure. I’ve got a vague idea where it might come from but I could easily be wrong. Any S’s?

There are no S’s
I
_ _ t
_ e
i n
_ _ _ r _ e.
I
_ i _ _
_ _ _ _ _ n _
_ n _


_ i _ _
_ _ e _.

Letters guessed: I,N,T,E,R,S

OK, whatever I was thinking of, it wasn’t that. Any L’s?

There are some L’s
I
_ _ t
_ e
i n
_ _ _ r _ e.
I
_ i l l
_ _ _ _ _ n _
_ n _


_ i l l
_ _ e _.

Letters guessed: I,N,T,E,R,S

Just to be sure, because I think there’s at leat one, is there any D?

There are two D’s.
I
_ _ t
_ e
i n
_ _ _ r _ e.
I
_ i l l
_ _ _ _ _ n d
_ n d


_ i l l
_ _ e _.

Letters guessed: I,N,T,E,R,S,L,D

I’ve definitely identified some of the words, but I’m still drawing a blank. There has to be at least one O, am I right?

There are three O’s.
I
_ _ t
_ e
i n
_ _ _ r _ e.
I
_ i l l
_ o _ _ _ n d
_ n d
_ o _
_ i l l
o _ e _.

Letters guessed: I,N,T,E,R,S,L,D,O

OK, I’m not quite sure on the second and third words, but it’s something like:

I PUT ME IN CHARGE. I WILL COMMAND AND YOU WILL OBEY.

Close enough?

You got it Liam!

Phew! It was the “put me” bit I wasn’t certain of, the rest of it was obvious, and it was all I could guess.

OK, let’s see:

_ _ _ ’ _ _




_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .





There is definitely at least one R, so bring it on, please.

(This one seems interesting, as rarely in the show the characters spoke using contractions, but saying all the words instead lol).

If the R you are thinking of is where I think you mean, then it’s a 50-50 guess that you’ve got right.

_ _ _ ’ R _
_ R _ _ _ _


_ _ R _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .



_ _ _ R


Letters used: R

I got it right!

What about some Ys?

Y not indeed! Methinks perhaps a couple of words might already be obvious?

Y _ _ ’ R _
_ R Y _ _ _


_ _ R _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .



Y _ _ R


Letters used: R, Y

A couple, yes lol

What about any H there?

Nope, no H anywhere in this one.

Y _ _ ’ R _
_ R Y _ _ _


_ _ R _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .



Y _ _ R


Letters used: R, Y, H

I really thought there would be a couple.

Time for a vowel then. Any I, sir?

I’ve had that feeling before, when you’re not sure what you think it is, but whatever it was you thought, you’ve just found out it isn’t.

Time for a vowel then. Any I, sir?

Only the one.

Y _ _ ’ R _
_ R Y I _ _


_ _ R _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .



Y _ _ R


Letters used: R, Y, H, I

What about an S then?