Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Aggghhh… breaking my head here lol. Ok, I’ll ask fot the Os now.

OK then, here come the O’s - this should surely give it away!

_ E
_ I _ _ T
A
_ _ O S T
_ I T _
A N O T _ E R
_ _ O S T

Letters used: A, M, I, S, T, R, E, N, O

Believe it or not, it doesn’t… (again, I think it’s the “I watched the show in Spanish” thing lol). Any L?

Nope, no L’s.

_ E
_ I _ _ T
A
_ _ O S T
_ I T _
A N O T _ E R
_ _ O S T

Letters used: A, M, I, S, T, R, E, N, O, L

OK, I’ll make this one even if that’s the last thing I do lol

Is there any U?

Ha ha!

Is there any U?

Nope, no U’s.

_ E
_ I _ _ T
A
_ _ O S T
_ I T _
A N O T _ E R
_ _ O S T

Letters used: A, M, I, S, T, R, E, N, O, L, U

Can’t figure out the double spaces… there are no vowels there, and usually the letters that go together involve S, N, R, T and L, all of them used already.

I kow for sure there are at least one W and two H; can be more of each though… as a matter of fact, I think there are two W, so I’ll ask for it. Give me a W please…

You’re definitely getting there. And you’re right, there are two W’s:

W E
_ I _ _ T
A
_ _ O S T
W I T _
A N O T _ E R
_ _ O S T

Letters used: A, M, I, S, T, R, E, N, O, L, U, W

We fight a ghost with another ghost.

Correct. Your turn.

Here we go…

_


_ _
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _.
_






_ _ _ _.

OK, let’s start with the 50-50 guess. Any I’s?

Yes, there are several I’s

I


_ _
i _
_ _ _ _ _ _.
I
_ i _ _




_ i _ _
_ _ _ _.
Letters guessed: I

OK, so that guess paid off. OK, let’s see . . . any N’s?

Are there any T’s.

I
_ _ t
_ _
i n
_ _ _ _ _ _.
I
_ i _ _
_ _ _ _ _ n _
_ n _


_ i _ _
_ _ _ _.

Letters guessed: I,N,T

Curious. Oh well . . . any E’s?

I
_ _ t
_ e
i n
_ _ _ _ _ e.
I
_ i _ _
_ _ _ _ _ n _
_ n _


_ i _ _
_ _ e _.

Letters guessed: I,N,T,E

OK, a few, but not many. Let’s see, any R’s?

Only one R…
I
_ _ t
_ e
i n
_ _ _ r _ e.
I
_ i _ _
_ _ _ _ _ n _
_ n _


_ i _ _
_ _ e _.

Letters guessed: I,N,T,E,R