Game: ThunderCat Hangman

We have some S’s and R’s as well! I think someone will now take a shot at trying to guess the correct answer. :slight_smile:

_ _
S E R _ I _ E S
_ O R
_ O _ R
_ I A _ O _ _ S

Letters used: E, T, A, I, S, R

“My services for your diamonds.”

  • Driller to Mumm-Ra.

Correct! You finally got it, Liam. :thumbsup: I’ve always been a fan of the Driller in his first appearance. Too bad he wasn’t utilized properly in later episodes. :frowning:

Anyways, your turn sir! :slight_smile:

I know what you mean. “Return Of The Driller” implies a much bigger part for him than he actually gets. “Jackalman’s Rebellion” is just weak full stop regardless of how well this particular character was used, and in “Mechanical Plague” he doesn’t even have any lines - but of course that’s probably the series’ low point anyway/

Anyways, your turn sir! :slight_smile:

OK. Here goes:

_ _


_





I think it’s pretty obvious there’s at least one A…

I know where you’re thinking that goes, and it’s always a 50-50 guess. You’ve guessed right:

_ _


A



A _ _ _ _ _ _


Letters used: A

Thanks. Is there any M?

No, no M’s.

_ _


A



A _ _ _ _ _ _


Letters used: A, M

Mmmm… what about an I then?

I can give you two I’s to see through:

_ _
_ I _ _ _
A


_ I _ _
A _ _ _ _ _ _


Letters used: A, M, I

I don’t like to ask for vowels so fast and on a row as i think they give the answer away and take the fun off the game too fast (I even think there should be a rule concerning vowels, like we can’t ask for a vowel unless we’ve got at least 3 letters lol), so I’ll ask for an S.

I don’t know about that - maybe we could make it illegal to ask for two consecutive vowels. That’s probably the best compromise. Anyhow, I can give you the S you’ve asked for, and another one besides:

_ _
_ I _ _ _
A
_ _ _ S _
_ I _ _
A _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ S _

Letters used: A, M, I, S

Any T’s in there, sir? :slight_smile:

Quite a few, actually! Possibly enough to start a bell ringing in someone’s head!

_ _
_ I _ _ T
A
_ _ _ S T
_ I T _
A _ _ T _ _ _
_ _ _ S T

Letters used: A, M, I, S, T

That might be a solution… what about an R?

You just went and corrected yourself, I was thinking, “I’ve just answered the T question!”

Anyhow, there’s one R.

_ _
_ I _ _ T
A
_ _ _ S T
_ I T _
A _ _ T _ _ R
_ _ _ S T

Letters used: A, M, I, S, T, R

Yes, I did. I typed T by mistake (right next to the R).

I figured out the 6th word, but just to be sure, give me an E.

I could give you an E, but it might save time if I give you both E’s at once!

_ E
_ I _ _ T
A
_ _ _ S T
_ I T _
A _ _ T _ E R
_ _ _ S T

Letters used: A, M, I, S, T, R, E

OK, I’m almost there. I’m sure there are some Os there, so I’ll ask for any N instead (I’m sure there is at least one, but might be more… hopefully).

Only the one N, sorry!

_ E
_ I _ _ T
A
_ _ _ S T
_ I T _
A N _ T _ E R
_ _ _ S T

Letters used: A, M, I, S, T, R, E, N