Are there any S’s?
I’m having issues trying to post on here again. Hopefully this message is long enough now that I don’t need an admin to approve it before it’s posted.
Are there any A’s?
I have the same problems everytime I try to post the “_”.
Anyway, both letters are present, and more than once!
_
_ A S
A _
A
_ _ S _ A _ _ _
S _ _ _
_ _
_ _
_ A _ S
I think that sorts out the first four words already - there has to be at least one T
You might be right in your first statement, and you are definitely right in your second statement, Liam!
_
_ A S
AT
A
_ _ S T A _ _ _
_ _ T
T _ _ _
S _ _ _
T _
_ _
_ A T S
I’ll take a shot at the answer:
I WAS AT A DISTANCE BUT THEY SEEM TO BE CATS
Said by Willa in “Trouble with Time”. ![]()
We have a winner! Well done Wily!
I always liked that line as it stated that the TCs, although being all of them the same species (cats) were also Mutants to the common eye.
Thanks Tygra_Rules!
It’s funny that Willa said that line when the ThunderCats don’t actually look like cats, at least not to me. They’re 95% human with only hints of feline-ness! ![]()
Okay, here’s mine:
_ _
I guess they were supposed to look like cats, at least to the show’s creators lol.
Anyway, any E there?
Hahaha. Yes, you are probably right. I think they were afraid that if they made them too cat-like, it might scare the kids. It was after all the 80s when censorship was pretty tough for children’s shows.
I’ll give you two E’s! ![]()
[B]_ _
_ E _ _ _ _ E _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/B]
Letters used: E
Not much to go on already. Any T’s?
Sorry, No T’s ![]()
[B]_ _
_ E _ _ _ _ E _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/B]
Letters used: E, T
While I don’t as yet have any kind of clue, I’m surprised at that absence.
OK then - any A’s?
Looks like I’ve accidentally stumbled on a real toughie! ![]()
Just one A.
[B]_ _
_ E _ _ _ _ E _
_ _ A _ _ _ _ _[/B]
Letters used: E, T, A
Not automatically tough in itself, it’s just that there’s a distinct shortage of the more common letters. Any I’s?
That was my intention all along! The distinct shortage of common letters is exactly what makes it tough and takes it longer for everyone to guess. ![]()
I’ll give you two I’s
[B]_ _
_ E _ _ I _ E _
_ I A _ _ _ _ _[/B]
Letters used: E, T, A, I
I can understand your reasoning. And now I say there have to be some O’s!
I’ll give you three O’s. Maybe they will give you a clue to the answer. ![]()
_ _
_ E _ _ I _ E _
_ O _
_ O _ _
_ I A _ O _ _ _
Letters used: E, T, A, I
Not yet it’s not. But I’m getting the feeling there’s got to be some R’s.
And I think there must be at least one S… Right?