Good work, Liam!
Thanks. I tried putting a new one up just before but it said pending moderator approval. I’ll try again:
_ _ _ _ _ ?
It happens to me as well, sometimes, especially when I posted the “lines”. I thought that was weird; when I re-posted though everything was ok.
Now, is there any O?
Yeah, it’s happened with Booshman as well. I guess it’s just the whole underscore thing - we just need to remember to actually use some proper words when we post the initial posers up on this thread I think.
Now, is there any O?
Just the one:
_ O _
_ _ _ _ _ ?
Hmmm… any F there?
Unusual letter to request so early on, unless you’ve got an inkling already! Because you’re right to think F, there is one:
F _ _ _ _
_ O _
_ _ _ _ _ ?
I was thinking of another space for the F… what about any Ts?
You’re in luck - there’s four.
T _ _
F _ _ _ T
_ _ T _
_ O _
T _ _ _ _ ?
Still trying to figure it out… any E?
Yes, there’s a couple:
T _ E
F _ _ _ T
_ _ T E
_ O _
T _ _ _ _ ?
did
the
fruit
bite
you
tygra?
Got it!
For obvious reasons, I was expecting Tygra_rules to get this, but you beat him to it.
Thunderianroyalguard, it’s your turn again!
I was just about to post it when i logged in and read the Ts… but TRG logged in earlier :mad: ![]()
I was almost sure of it, but for me is a little complicated to be 100% sure as I watched the series in Spanish, so I don’t have the English quotes in my memory.
Can’t believe I had no clue what this was. Watched this episode a hell of a lot. And recently too.
Have to bail on this one.. wont be online for a bit.. sorry to keep everybody waiting.. I pass this turn to Tygra_Rules! ![]()
Thank you TRG! I wasn’t expecting this, so I’ll have to give it a thought. I’ll post it tomorrow hopefully.
To be fair, if he hasn’t got the time right now, you were the right person to pass it to, as you were getting there with the correct answer before he stepped in!
Here it goes. A little long:
_
_ _
_
_ _
_ _
Here it goes. A little long:
_
_ _
_
_ _
_ _
Any A’s in there?