Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Nice one. Looks like you’re up again.

OK, here goes:




Are there any Os?

Yes, and it’ll probably give you the answer already!



O O _ _

the
living
ooze

:slight_smile:

Spot on - your turn!

Arigato, Liam! Here goes:

_ ’ _ _


_ _





_


_ _ _ _ ,
_ _ _ !

There’s a couple of obvious ones, so I’ll start with one such. There has to be at least one I, probably more!

3 more, actually!

[B]I ’ _ _


_ _
I _ _ _



_ I _ _
_


_ _ I _ ,
_ _ _ ![/B]

I think there are some Ls

[b]I ’ l l


_ _
i _ _ _



l i _ _
_


_ _ i l ,
_ _ _ ![/b]

OK then, are there any O’s?

And how about some E’s? :slight_smile:

I ’ l l
_ _ _ _ E _
_ _
i _ _ O
_ _ E
_ E _ _
l i _ E
_


_ _ i l ,
_ O _ !

I think we can all identify certain words. Let’s make the picture clearer by adding the A’s.

And the Ns if there are some.

[B]I ’ l l
_ A _ _ E _
_ A
i N _ O
_ _ E
_ E _ _
l i _ E
A


N A i l ,
_ O _ ![/B]

:smiley:

I’ll hammer ya into the deck like a rusty nail, boy!

Though guy, huh?

:smiley:

You’re up, Liam!






_ _ _ _ _ ?