Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I agree. I have no problem against gender changes as long as there is some logical reason behind it and not because the filmmakers are desperate to do something “different” or appeal to a female audience. That would be like the “babyfication” trend of the 90s when all the popular cartoons had a “kids” version released. “Tom & Jerry Kids”, “Scooby Doo Kids”, “Popeye and Kid”, “Pink Panther and Son” etc etc.

I heard that the new “Expendable” movie will also be an all-female cast and it will be called “Expendabelles”. I guess we can soon expect “Rambelle” (a female version of Rambo), “Rockette Balboa”, “Jamie Bond” and “Jane McClaine”! :smiley:

I would personally much prefer original female characters like “Ellen Ripley” in original movies rather than remaking and “feminizing” an old guy-flick. But that’s just me.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! :thumbsup: Your turn, sir! :slight_smile:

What about “masculinising” an old chick-flick? If they took something that originally had a mainly female cast and remade it for men, would you have an issue with that?

And let’s not forget that Ripley wasn’t a woman in the original script!

Yes absolutely! The door swings both ways here. I wouldn’t want an all-male remake of say “Kill-Bill” or a man replacing Ellen Ripley or Sarah Connor or Clarice Stalling.

Perhaps you are mistaking my opinion. I have NO PROBLEM with female leads or an all-female cast. What I do have a problem with is Hollywood “recycling” stuff and swapping genders, races, setting etc. . :slight_smile:

I think it would be better if we start a separate thread about this in the “General Discussion Forum” so as not to disrupt the “Hangman Game”. We just might end up getting hanged ourselves for that! LOL! :smiley:

Your turn to give us a new phrase “Tygra_Rules”!

[/QUOTE]

OK, that’s all good - I was just checking! Like you say, the door swings both ways. Nothing more to be said!

And yes, let’s get back on-topic (anyone reading the thread on “Defenders Of The Earth” in the general forums will see how much Mark and I went off topic after nobody else joined in!). We’re waiting for Tygra_Rules to post the new challenge!

OK, here it goes. It’s a little long, so I’m giving you a “?” hinto lol






_ _
_ _?



_ _



_ _

OK. Taking initiative from the question mark, I’ll first ask any H’s?

Quite a few…

H _ _




_ H _ _
_ _
_ _?
_ H _


_ _
_ H _ _ _ _ _ _


_ _

Used letters: H

Quite a few…

H _ _




_ H _ _
_ _
_ _?
_ H _


_ _
_ H _ _ _ _ _ _


_ _

Used letters: H

Quite a few…

H _ _




_ H _ _
_ _
_ _?
_ H _


_ _
_ H _ _ _ _ _ _


_ _

Used letters: H

Quite illuminating already. Any E’s?

Yup, some.

H _ _
_ _ _ E



_ H _ _
_ _
_ E?
_ H E
_ _ _ E
_ _
_ H _ _ _ E _ _


_ _

Used letters: H, E

OK then, any O’s?

“How dare you say that to me. The Code of Thundera forbids it.”

Took a while to work that one out!

Wow! That was fast Booshman! And correct!

I always liked that line. I imagined Cheetara slapping Lion-O while saying it lol

I was sat for a good while trying to figure the words out, the it took me about as long again to remember which episode it was from. Great episode too!

_ _
_ _ _ _ '_



_ _ _ _ '_


OK then, taking the apostrophes as a hint, I’ll open up with any S’s?

There are definitley a couple.

_ _
_ _ S _ '_



_ _ _ _ 'S


And that’s all you get. :slight_smile:

In that case, I’ll fill in the next obvious blank by asking for T’s!

_ T
_ _ S _ 'T
_ _ _ T _ _ _ _
_ _ T _ _ _ _
T _ _ T 'S
_ _ _ T _ _ _

Well if you were getting paid by the letter, you would have just cleaned up.

“It wasn’t anything natural, that’s certain.”
(Tygra, “Berbils”)