“Only in your dreams, beautiful Cheetara, only in your dreams.”
Well done Liam! Wizz-Ra’s last words to Cheetara in “Dimension Doom”.
You’re up!
Edit: Looks like I only have trouble posting in this thread when I’m posting hangman letters, regular text is posting fine.
Thanks! I had a feeling that the first four words and the last four words were the same. Then it was obvious that the sixth word was “Cheetara”, and then I just spotted “beautiful” - and remembered the only character who addressed her as such. (Maybe I shouldn’t give away my secrets!)
Edit: Looks like I only have trouble posting in this thread when I’m posting hangman letters, regular text is posting fine.
Posts have to be a minimum of ten characters, I don’t know if that’s an issue.
You’re up!
OK:
_ _
Any A’s good sir?
No A’s
_ _
What about an E?
What about three!
_ _ E
_ _ _ _ _ E
_ _
_ _ _ _ E
Got any T’s in there? ![]()
Just the one:
T _ E
_ _ _ _ _ E
_ _
_ _ _ _ E
Is it “The Bridge of Slime” by any chance?
We have a winner!
I don’t think it’s a coincidence that I thought of this just after recently getting the DVD box set of the two Ghostbusters films! (Although of course Slimer didn’t actually have a name in the first one!)
OK Wilycub, your turn!
Wow! Guys, you’re really good in this!
I always feel short lol… maybe because I watched the show in Spanish ![]()
Actually I’m pretty bad at this game. I just got lucky this one time! ![]()
Thanks Liam!
Ah, Ghostbusters. Brings back a lot of childhood memories! I hear the upcoming sequel is going to have an all-female cast. ![]()
OK, here’s mine:
I’m wary of the idea of any remake - but I’ll withhold criticism until I’ve actually seen it.
OK, here’s mine:
Any E’s?
That makes two of us! ![]()
Just one E
[B]_ _ E
_ _ _ _ _ _[/B]
Letters used: E
I think there are at least two Ts… am I right?
If anything, the all-female cast will make it easier to separate it from the originals.
That it surely will do. But will that make it better than or equal to the originals? That’s something we’ll have to wait and see! ![]()
You are absolutely right, sir! ![]()
[B]T _ E
_ _ _ T _ _[/B]
Letters used: E, T
Tha Zaxx factor?
Gender shouldn’t be a factor either way. The most important element will be the script.