Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Three, Sir!

[B]R O _ _ _ R
R O _ _ R T O’ S
T _ _ O
S T _ _ _

Letters guessed: S,R,O,T[/B]

Got any A’s?

Is there any E?

Both are in there! I have to say I’m surprised it’s taken this long :slight_smile:

[B]R O _ E A R
R O _ E R T O’ S
T A _ O
S T A _ _

Letters guessed: S,R,O,T,E,A[/B]

Now come on guys, you know this!:smiley:

Robear roberto’s taco stand

[SIZE=“3”]ROBEAR ROBERTO’S TACO STAND![/SIZE] :thumbsup:

YES! You’re up, Liam! :smiley:

AND getting a season 2 reference! I’m chuffed! I’d worked out it had to be “Robear Roberto’s something”, but the something was eluding me, as I didn’t recall any reference to a Robear Roberto. Then just now, Taco Stand just jumped out at me, as I’m guessing it’s where Snarfer got that Mexican takeaway in (I think) Side Swipe.

Anyhow, my go again, let’s see . . . OK, here goes:

_ _ _ _ _ ’ _





_ _


_


An easy, obviously one. Give me an S.

Well, given the apostrophe, there’s only about three things it can be. In any case, I can do better than giving you an S, I can give you two:

_ _ _ _ _ ’ S





_ _
S _ _ _
_


Are there any C’s?

Just one, but it’s a very helpful one:

_ _ _ _ _ ’ S





_ _
S _ _ _
_
C _ _

there’s
more
than
one
way
to
skin
a
cat

Correct! Mumm-Ra’s last words at the end of “The Rock Giant”, one of the few episodes that doesn’t end with our heroes sharing a joke.

Bravo Booshman! You’re up next!

Cheers Liam.

[B]_ _ _ _
_ _






_ _


_ _ _ _ _ _[/B]

Hmm. Let’s see. Any T’s in this one?

[b]_ _ _ _
_ _



_ _ _ _ t _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ t _ _ _


_ _


_ _ _ _ _ _[/b]

Double post. Been having difficulty posting in this thread. hopefully it’s sorted now and we can get this one boxed off.

OK, any A’s?

Here’s hoping this posts properly this time.

[B]_ _ _ _
_ _


_ _ _ A _ _
_ _ A _ t _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ t A _ A


_ _


_ _ _ A _ _[/B]

Are there any N’s?