Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Are there any A’s? :slight_smile:

Yes.

A _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_
_ A _


_
_ A _


What about any R?

No R’s.

A _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_
_ A _


_
_ A _


How about S?

Just one.

A _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_
_ A _
S _ _
_
_ A _


A n y t h i n g
I
c a n
s e e
I
c a n
h i t

Spot on TRG! And very quick, too, sir! Your turn - again!

I always felt when Monkian said that line above, that was Tygra’s cue to turn invisible. Then again, I suppose he defeated the mutant easily enough without needing to . . .

If we’re gonna do it, let’s do it! :slight_smile:


_ _ _ _ _ _ _’ _



Are there any S’s?

two of 'em!

[B]_ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _’ S


S _ _ _ _[/B]

Letters guessed: S

I can take a guess at the last word, but the rest could still be anything, so, any O’s?

Any R’s?

Wow! You guys are really good! The swift manner in which “thunderianroyalguard” got the last one right and similarly the way “Liam” got the one before that, makes me wonder if you two also have some sorth of Sixth Sense like a certain spotted feline! :wink:

You got me. I do:) And here are your R’s

[B]R _ _ _ _ R
R _ _ _ R _ _’ S


S _ _ _ _

Letters guessed: S,R[/B]

Thank-you! It was the positioning of the T’s that told me what it was - I just couldn’t remember the adjective, but I got “Tutantiny” right off.

Now, to repeat my previous enquiry which slipped by unnoticed, in the words of Ronnie Barker, “got any O’s?”

O yes!

[B]R O _ _ _ R
R O _ _ R _ O’ S
_ _ _ O
S _ _ _ _

Letters guessed: S,R,O[/B]

How about an A please?

As you wish!

[B]R O _ _ A R
R O _ _ R _ O’ S
_ A _ O
S _ A _ _

Letters guessed: S,R,O,A[/B]

I think we can all work out what the first two words are, but as they don’t mean anything to me (it must be from season 2), I can only keep guessing letters.

Any T’s?

Oddly enough, I know the last two words but not the first two! :confused: