OK, so been busy preparing everything for my son, who will be born sometime early April. And since everything is about ready, I finally found the time to visit the Org! This is what I came up with:
_ _
Good luck! ![]()
OK, so been busy preparing everything for my son, who will be born sometime early April. And since everything is about ready, I finally found the time to visit the Org! This is what I came up with:
_ _
Good luck! ![]()
Are there any T’s?
You probably found this one’s achilles’ heel! T’s gallore! ![]()
T _ _
_ _ _ _ _ T _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ T _ _ _
_ _
T _ T _ _ T _ _ _
Are there any O’s?
Not sure on the spelling, but is it
THE GREAT MINIATURISING POTION OF TUTENTINY?
Congrats on the upcoming fatherhood, TRG! Is this your first child? Mine’s turning 1 the next 22.
I’ll wait for the answer to Wilycub and Liam’s posts before asking myself.
Alas, that’s not it! There is no T in the second word ![]()
Thanks TR! Yes, it’s our first, super excited, cant wait! Yours a boy or a girl?
The O’s have it!
T _ _
_ _ _ _ _ T _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ O T _ O _
_ _
T _ T _ _ T _ _ _
OK, yes, slip up - is it . . .
THE SUPER MINIATURISING POTION OF TUTENTINY?
I’m sure I’m on the right lines here.
Sorry, Liam.. no sigar! ![]()
Gonna help Liam here… maybe it’s “miniaturizing” (with a “z”)
TRG, mine’s a girl, also the first one. Do you know your child’e sex already, or want it to be a surprise?
Now gimme an H.
Yup, gonna be a boy! Hope he likes action figures:D
And sorry, no H, Sir!
Then what about an E?
How nice! A little Thunderian Royal Guard ![]()
I guess we’ll be seeing a little less of you soon… at least for a couple of weeks lol
HA! Yub, little ThunderCub
He’ll be the youngest .Org member ever!
As for your E, I have one E:
T _ E
_ _ _ _ _ T _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ O T _ O _
_ _
T _ T _ _ T _ _ _
Letters guessed: T,E,O,H
OK, I’ll hold off guessing on the whole thing for the moment - but I think my guesses have been in the right area - and switch to individual letters.
Any A’s?
Yes, Sir!
[B]T _ E
_ A _ _ _
_ _ _ _ A T _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ O T _ O _
_ _
T _ T A _ T _ _ _
Letters guessed: T,E,O,H,A[/B]
OK then - I’s? There’s surely plenty of them!
The I’s have it!
[B]T _ E
_ A _ I _
_ I _ I A T _ _ I _ I _ _
_ O T I O _
_ _
T _ T A _ T I _ _
Letters guessed: T,E,O,H,A,I[/B]
Now we’ve reached the point where I have to say “are you sure there’s no H’s?” - because I don’t see what the first word could be other than “THE” - and the lack of vowels in the penultimate, two-letter word also looks a little odd. Are you sure you’ve made no errors? Because it now looks to me like it should be:
THE MAGIC MINIATURISING* POTION OF TUTANTINY
*with an S or a Z are both acceptable spellings.
HAHAHA! I’m sorry,man, I just now realised the H! Well, wasnt a key word, righ?
Anyways, congrats LiamABC, you’re up!
Thanks - I knew I was on the right lines with my first guess!
OK then, let’s see . . .
_
_