Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Tricentennial Thundera Half-Dollar!

1 Like

You got it!

OK, here goes:




Is there an E?

What about an R?

One R, two E’s.

_ R _ _ _ _ E


_ _ _ E

Any N’s please?

Only N is N for Nope!

_ R _ _ _ _ E


_ _ _ E

1 Like

Trouble with Time?

1 Like

Correct! Your turn!

All right, here’s a new one:


_ _


Ok, any E?

I’m guessing there’s at least one O in there.

I will ask for an S.

Yes to all three!

S _ _ E E _
O _
O _ E _ S

Obviously something of omens . . . “Street Of Omens”? That’s all I can think of for the first word.

1 Like

LOL! Believe it or not that’s exactly what came to my mind! :biggrin

Ha! It is not the Street of Omens. But that makes me want to come up with other names for roads…

1 Like

Well, we might as well fill in the blanks. Let’s have the N’s please!

Two Ns.

S _ _ E E N
O _
O _ E N S