Game: ThunderCat Hangman

No Ts!

_ I _ _
I
S E E


A _ A I N ,
_ I _ A R _ ?

Letters: T R A I N E E S

Got it! Will I see you again, wizard?"

1 Like

Yep! Cheetara to Wizz-Ra. You’re up, TR. [emoji4]

I’d just logged back in and was following it on the previous page, had worked it out with fewer letters but TR had already got it! Damn! I need to log in more frequently!

Sorry for the delay guys. Social isolation and remote working is becomig hard to handle with 2 under-6 years old at home 24/7 lol.

Anyway, here’s the new one.


_ _ '_ _



_ _







_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ,
_ _ _ ?

Any Rs?

Some Rs in the mix.

_ _ R _ _
_ _ '_ _


R _ _
_ _





_ _ R


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ,
_ _ _ ?

Must be some E’s in there.

Yeah, some, some…

_ _ R _ _
_ E '_ _
_ E _
R _ _
_ _




_ _ _ _ _ _ E _
_ _ R


_ _ _ _ _ E _ _ ,
_ E _ ?

Letters used: R, E

I think I’m starting to see the shape of this. Any Ns?

Quite a few.

_ _ R _ _
_ E '_ _
_ E _
R _ _
_ _
_ N _ _ _ _ N
_ N _


_ N _ _ _ _ E _
_ _ R


_ N _ _ _ E _ _ ,
_ E _ ?

Letters used: R, E, N

First we’ll get rid of Snowman and his animated fur coat, Snowmeow, yes?

1 Like

And then you’ll get rid of this hangman LOL

Your turn, Zax!

Haha, thanks. New puzzle!

_ _





OK, let’s start with S.

Three of them!

_ _
_ _ _ _ _ S
_ _ _ _ S
_ _ _ S


Any T’s?

Three of those, too!

_ _
_ _ _ _ _ S
T _ _ _ S
T _ _ S
T _ _ _ _

Letters: S T

Any H’s?

What about the N’s?