Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Two Hs but no Ns:

H _
_ _ _ _ _ S
T _ _ _ S
T H _ S
T _ _ _ _

Letters: S T H N

Hmm, OK, let’s have the I’s, we know there’s art least one.

[emoji102]

H _
_ _ _ _ _ S
T _ _ _ S
T H I S
T _ _ I _

Letters: T H I N S

OK, there’s at least one E, let’s have them.

Two Es:

H E
_ _ _ _ _ S
T _ _ E S
T H I S
T _ _ I _

Letters: T H I N N E S T

Hmm . . . any R’s?

Any D’s?

One R but no Ds. I think we’re getting close!

H E
_ _ _ _ _ S
T _ _ E S
T H I S
T R _ I _

Letters: DISINHERIT

OK then, there has to be at least one A, probably more, so let’s have them!

Four As:

H E
A _ _ A _ S
T A _ E S
T H I S
T R A I _

Letters: TARNISHED

“He always takes this trail”?

That’s it! Jackalman discussing the tabbot they’re about to mug in “Spaceship Beneath the Sands”.

Damn, got it from that last revealed letter only to find I was too late!

Sorry for the delay, guys. Here’s the new one (not 100% sure of the second word, so I apologize for it in advance in case it’s wrong)

_ _









Letters used:

OK, let’s start with S.

And I’ll ask for Ns.

I’ll ask for the quote because I already forgot about it LOL (j/k). NO S’s but 2 N’s

_ _




_ _ N _ _ _ _
_ N _




Letters used: S, N

This happens to me all the time. [emoji23]

Any Ts?

Yes, plenTy.

_ _


T _ _
_ _ _ _ T
_ _ N T _ _ _
_ N _
T _ _
_ _ _ _ _ T _ _ T
T _ _ _ _

Letters used: S, N,T

All right, time for a vowel. Let’s see the Es.