Game: ThunderCat Hangman

ANy N’s theN?

Just the oNe:


_ E
T _
_ N T R _ _ _ _ E


T _
T _ E
R _ _ _ T
_ _ _ _ R _ T

Used: T E R N

I have nothing…any S’s?

You still have nothing, especially in the S department:


_ E
T _
_ N T R _ _ _ _ E


T _
T _ E
R _ _ _ T
_ _ _ _ R _ T

Used: T E R N S

Allow me to introduce you to the robot Wolfrat!

1 Like

Allow me to introduce you to the winner!

A rare instance of Earl Hammond talking to himself as it were. Larry Kenney, Peter Newman and Robert McFadden probably got to do it a lot more. Anyway, your turn Zax!

Oh, wow, that never occurred to me! It helps that so many of his voices sound nothing alike.

All right, here’s a new puzzle:


_



_ _ _ _ _ ,
_ _ _ _ _ _ ?

Good job, Zax!

As for yours, any A’s? (that’s a 50-50 one)

Three of them! That’s some coin flip.


_



A _ A _ _ ,
_ _ _ A _ _ ?

Ok, let’s not make it any longer then and bring on the I’s!

[emoji102][emoji102]

_ I _ _
I



A _ A I _ ,
_ I _ A _ _ ?

Letters: A I

LOL…you made me laugh!

Any N’s?

[emoji854]

Just one N:

_ I _ _
I



A _ A I N ,
_ I _ A _ _ ?

Letters: I A N

Mmm… any S’s?

One S:

_ I _ _
I
S _ _


A _ A I N ,
_ I _ A _ _ ?

Letters: I A N S

Mmm…R there any R’s?

One R:

_ I _ _
I
S _ _


A _ A I N ,
_ I _ A R _ ?

Letters: R A I N S

What about the E’s?

IndEEd:

_ I _ _
I
S E E


A _ A I N ,
_ I _ A R _ ?

Letters: R A I N S E

Any T’s?