Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Hmm. Curiouser and curiouser. Any E’s?

Plenty of E’s
[B]
T _ E _ E
_ _ _ _ - _ _ O _ N
O N E _
_ _ E
_ _ N _ E _ O _ _

Letters used: N O T E[/B]

These full-grown ones are dangerous!

1 Like

They are indeed, and so are you when it comes to solving Hangman puzzles! :wink:

Your turn, sir!

1 Like

Thanks. And here’s the new one:



Any L’s? If this question is what I think it is, there should be 3.

It’s not what you think it is, there are none:



Used: L

Any N’s then?

Oh bummer. I thought I had figured out the question. Turns out I was wrong. :frowning:

Any T’s?

Yes to both:


_ _ _ N T _ _ N

Used: L N T

Firerock Mountain?

2 Likes

Correct! Your turn!

Thanks Liam! Here’s the new one.

_





_ _ _ _ _,




_ _

Letters used:

OK, let’s have the A’s.

I’ll ask for Ns.

Let me se… 2 of each.

_
_ A _ _



_ _ N _
_ _ _ _ _,


A N _


_ _

Letters used: A, N

Any R’s?

How about an E?

Plenty of each :cool

_
_ A _ E
R E _ _ R _ E _
_ _ _ R
_ _ N _
_ _ _ R _,
_ _ _ E
A N _
_ E _
_ _

Letters used: E, A, R, N

Must be plenty of D’s.