Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Two of each:

_ O R
E _ I L ,
_ R E E D ,
A N D
_ A L _ I T _

Letters: L I O N H E A R T E D

1 Like

Nice one, Zax!! :thumbsup

Ill take a guess:

For evil, greed and falsity.

That’s it! Mumm-Ra’s answer to the Code of Thundera in “The Book of Omens”.

1 Like

I’ve always found such “literal opposite” phrases to be rather humorous. Especially Mumm-rana’s chant or when Jackalman got his hands on the SoO. They just don’t have the same weight as the original.

1 Like

That’s inevitable in a way.

Anyway, here’s mine:


_ _


_ _



Great job Liam! The last word was breaking my brains LOL

Now, any S’s?

I’ll ask for Ns.

And I’ll ask for T’s. :slight_smile:

No, yes, yes:

_ _ _ _ T
_ N
_ _ _ N T
_ _


T _ _ _ _

Used: S N T

Any R’s?

Right on!

R _ _ _ T
_ N
_ R _ N T
_ _


T _ _ R _

Used: S N T R

“Right in front of you, Tygra” ?

1 Like

Right on cue of you Wilycub! Cheetara’s words as she races ahead to repel boarders. Your turn!

Thanks Liam! :slight_smile: Here’s the new one:

[B]_ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _




Letters used: [/B]

Well done Wily!

I think the second word is pretty obvious, but hust to be sure, any N’s?

AnyT’s?

Yes to both!
[B]
T _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ N
_ N _ _


_ _ N _ _ _ _ _ _

Letters used: N T[/B]

Any O’s?

Three to be exact. :slight_smile:
[B]
T _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ - _ _ O _ N
O N _ _


_ _ N _ _ _ O _ _

Letters used: N O T[/B]