Game: ThunderCat Hangman

“I feel so foolish.” A Tygra quote, of course! [emoji6]

1 Like

Hey! Not every quote I post is a Tygra quote… maybe 85% of them though LOL

But this time it is, and it’s the right one too! Must say though I didn’t pick it because of it being Tygra quote, but because I thougt it wold be a tricky one, as indeed it turned out to be. Anyway, your turn Zax.

1 Like

It was a tricky one! Here’s a new one, probably less tricky:


_ _ _ _ ,
_ _ _ _ _ ,



It was even more tricky because you forgot to add in the S in foolish when you were asked for S’s!

OK Zax, any H’s?

Oh, wow. I hadn’t noticed that!

And no, not an H to be had.


_ _ _ _ ,
_ _ _ _ _ ,



Letters: H

Any N’s?

One N!


_ _ _ _ ,
_ _ _ _ _ ,
_ N _


Letters: H N

Any A’s?

A pair!


_ _ _ _ ,
_ _ _ _ _ ,
A N _
_ A _ _ _ _ _

Letters: N A H

OK, let’s have the D’s.

Two Ds:


_ _ _ _ ,
_ _ _ _ D ,
A N D
_ A _ _ _ _ _

Letters: H A N D

Oooopsss… Sorry there :unsure

Any R’s?

Two Rs:

_ _ R
_ _ _ _ ,
_ R _ _ D ,
A N D
_ A _ _ _ _ _

Letters: H A N D R

I can guess at the first word so I’ll look at what might be in the other words. Any E’s?

Threee Es:

_ _ R
E _ _ _ ,
_ R E E D ,
A N D
_ A _ _ _ _ _

Letters: H A R D E N

I think I’ve now got all but the last word. Any T’s?

Any O’s?

The last word is indeed tricky. I didn’t even know it was a word until I heard it spoken in this line.

One T, one O

_ O R
E _ _ _ ,
_ R E E D ,
A N D
_ A _ _ _ T _

Letters: A N O T H E R D

Let’s see… Any L’s?

There’s got to be at least one I.