Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Yup!

I
_ _ S T
_ N _ _
I
_ _ S N ’ T
_ _ I N _
T _
_ I _ _
T _ I S

Used: T I N S

I’m having problems with the third and eighth word.

Let’s bring the O’s over, please.

Ooooookay!

I
_ _ S T
_ N _ _
I
_ _ S N ’ T
_ O I N _
T O
_ I _ _
T _ I S

Used: T I N O S

“I must knew I wasn’t going to like this”?

Almost correct. Have another go.

“I just knew I wasn’t going to like this”?

1 Like

That’s it! The first words spoken on Third Earth! Your turn Tygra-Rules!

1 Like

Thanks Liam! It took me some time tofigure it out. Here’s the new one, a shortie…

_


_ _


Letters used:

OK then, let’s start with T.

Sorry, we’re out of T

_


_ _


Letters used: T

OK then, what about I’s?

A couple of them. I think one where you were expecting it.

I


_ _
_ _ _ _ I _ _

Letters used: I T

Hmm, any N’s?

One N, but in NO LOL

I


_ _
_ _ _ _ I _ _

Letters used: T I N

How about an A?

No A’s, sorry.

I


_ _
_ _ _ _ I _ _

Letters used: A I N T

Curious. Any S’s?

Any O’s?

One S nd plenty O’s.

I


S O
_ O O _ I _ _

Letters used: O’ S A I N T

This is tricky! Any E’s?