Game: ThunderCat Hangman

It is, and there are!

_ _


_ O _





O _
_ _ _ _ ,
_ _ _ _ - O

Any R’s?

Three Rs:

_ _
_ R _ _ _ _ _ _
_ O _
_ _ R _
_ _ _ R _ _



O _
_ _ _ _ ,
_ _ _ _ - O

Letters: OR

Any T’s?

I’ll ask for N’s please.

Five Ts, one N:

_ _
_ R _ T _ _ _ _
_ O _
_ _ R _
_ _ _ R _ _
T _ _
_ _ _ _ T
O _
T _ _ T ,
_ _ N _ - O

Letters: T R O N

ETA: I missed two Ts! Apologies.

What about the S’s? Are there any?

There are two! And I missed two Ts earlier. [emoji53]
_ _
_ R _ T _ _ _ _
_ O _
_ _ R _
S _ _ R _ _
T _ _
S _ _ _ T
O _
T _ _ T ,
_ _ N _ - O

Letters: S T O N R

Time for another vowel. Are there an E’s?

Good choice. There are six of them!

_ E
_ R _ T E _ _ _
_ O _
_ E R E
S _ _ R E _
T _ E
S _ _ _ T
O _
T _ _ T ,
_ _ N _ - O

Letters: S T O N E R

OK, I know there’s at least one L. Any more?

Be grateful you were spared the sight of that, Lynx-O.

1 Like

Liam swoops in and nails it! Yep, Bengali to Lynx-O after seeing Thundera explode.

OK then:

_



_
_ _ _ _ ’ _


_ _



Any T’s?

I’ll ask for I’s

Yes and yes - something in almost every word:

I
_ _ _ T


I
_ _ _ _ ’ T
_ _ I _ _
T _
_ I _ _
T _ I _

Used: I T

Guess there might be at least one N…

Yup!

I
_ _ _ T
_ N _ _
I
_ _ _ N ’ T
_ _ I N _
T _
_ I _ _
T _ I _

Used: T I N

Just to check if my gut’s right, any S’s?