Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Hmmm… any R’s out there?

This oughta do it:

R _ _ _ _
_ S
I ‘ L L
_ _ _ R
_ _

Letters: R I L L S

Any E’s?

Got to be at least one A in there.

Yes and yes! This oughta do it:

R E A _ _
A S
I ‘ L L
E _ E R
_ E

Letters: S E R I A L

Ready as I’ll ever be!

That’s it! Pumyra to Lion-O just before they take back the Tower of Omens in “Catfight”—one of my favorite moments.

1 Like

Well done Liam!

Pumyra had such few lines, that it’s always good to see some from her in this game :wink:

1 Like

OK then, here goes:




Any S’s?

Nope:




USED: S

Any T’s then?

Oh yes:

T _ _
T _ _ _ _ _ T _ _


USED: S T

An E or two?

Oh yes:

T _ E
T E _ E _ _ T _ _
_ E _ _

USED: S E T

The Telepathy Beam!

2 Likes

Oh! I was just about to say it!

1 Like

You read my mind! :grin

Your turn Zax!

1 Like

Ha!

Okay, new puzzle:

_ _







_ _
_ _ _ _ ,
_ _ _ _ - _

Is the last one an O? Are there more? Let’s find out :wink: