Game: ThunderCat Hangman

OK:

_ _ _ ’ _
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ ,


_ _




Let’s strat with a 33.3-33.3-33.3 one LOL. Any S’s?

Yes, but not where you’re banking on:

_ _ _ ’ _
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ ,


_ _


S _ _ _ _


Used: S

Well then I’ll ask for the T. :slight_smile:

Yes sir, yes sir, three cups full!

_ _ _ ’ T
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ ,
_ _ T
_ _
T _ _
S _ _ _ _


Used: S T

An A or two?

An A or two or three or even four!

_ _ _ ’ T
_ _
A _ _ A _ _ ,
_ _ T
_ _
T _ _
S _ _ _ _
A _ _ _ A _

Used: S T A

Any N’s then?

Oh yes, as you doubtless knew:

_ _ N ’ T
_ _
A _ _ A _ _ ,
N _ T
_ _
T _ _
S _ _ _ _
A N _ _ A _

Used: S T A N

How about an O?

Ooooh, yes, four!

_ O N ’ T
_ _
A _ _ A _ _ ,
N O T
O _
T _ _
S _ O _ _
A N _ _ A _

Used: S T A N O

Aha! Lion-O to the Berbils: “Don’t be afraid, not of the Sword anyway.”

2 Likes

We have a winner! Your turn Zax!

All right, here’s a new one:


_ _
_ ‘ _ _


_ _

Let’s see the whites of those I’s! :wink:

I know this is wrong, but I read this and my immediate response was “And pray that Tygra made it!” [emoji23]

Anyway, just the one:


_ _
I ‘ _ _


_ _

My brain is a weird place. If you squint and rhyme whites with sight, it’s similar to a quote from “Pumm-Ra”: “Get out of the sight of those eyes, and pray that Tygra made it.”

As for the puzzle, only the two Ls you were expecting:


_ _
I ‘ L L


_ _

Letters: L I L

Any S’s?

One S:


_ S
I ‘ L L


_ _

Letters: S I L L