OK, I’ve remembered, and it’s not from the episode I said before, but there is one T in the answer:
T _ _ _
_ _
Used: T
OK, I’ve remembered, and it’s not from the episode I said before, but there is one T in the answer:
T _ _ _
_ _
Used: T
Is there an I? [emoji102]
More than one:
T _ I _
I _
_ _ I _
Used: T I
Any S’s?
Yup!
T _ I S
I S
_ _ I _
Used: T I S
I think the first word is already desciphered, so I’ll leave that one for now. Any E’s?
A couple. For a moment I forgot how to spell and couldn’t think of any, but there they are:
T _ I S
_ _ _ E
I S
_ _ _ E
_ _ I _
Used: T I S E
Any A’s in there @LiamABC ?
Yes!
T _ I S
_ A _ E
I S
_ _ _ E
A _ I _
Used: T I S E A
Any O’?
This lake is pure acid!
This guess is pure genius! Your turn again Zax! Between this and the trivia you’re getting quite a handle on my mindset this weekend!
Haha, greats minds, etc., etc.
Here’s a new one:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ,
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ !
Any T’s?
Five Ts!
_ _ T
T _ _ _ _ _ T ,
T _ _ T _ _ _ !
Any E’s?
No Es.
_ _ T
T _ _ _ _ _ T ,
T _ _ T _ _ _ !
Letters: E T
Any R’s?
I’m not certain on the spelling of the name but I’m thinking:
Not tonight, Tartara!
You got it! When I posted it, I remember thinking that the letter T might be enough to unlock it. [emoji4]
You’re up, Liam.